A local non-parametric model for trade sign inference
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Yuval Gefen & Marc Potters & Matthieu Wyart, 2003.
"Fluctuations and response in financial markets: the subtle nature of `random' price changes,"
cond-mat/0307332, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2003.
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Yuval Gefen & Marc Potters & Matthieu Wyart, 2003. "Fluctuations and response in financial markets: the subtle nature of `random' price changes," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 0307332, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Michael Aitken & Amaryllis Kua & Philip Brown & Terry Watter & H. Y. Izan, 1995. "An Intraday Analysis of the Probability of Trading on the ASX at the Asking Price," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 20(2), pages 115-154, December.
- Biais, Bruno & Hillion, Pierre & Spatt, Chester, 1995. " An Empirical Analysis of the Limit Order Book and the Order Flow in the Paris Bourse," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1655-1689, December.
- Hedvall, Kaj & Niemeyer, Jonas & Rosenqvist, Gunnar, 1997.
"Do buyers and sellers behave similarly in a limit order book? A high-frequency data examination of the Finnish stock exchange,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 4(2-3), pages 279-293, June.
- Hedvall, Kaj & Niemeyer, Jonas & Rosenqvist, Gunnar, 1997. "Do Buyers and Sellers Behave Similarly in a Limit Order Book? A High-Frequency Data Examination of the Finnish Stock Exchange," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 160, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Ahn, Hee-Joon & Cheung, Yan-Leung, 1999. "The intraday patterns of the spread and depth in a market without market makers: The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 539-556, December.
- Hamao, Yasushi & Hasbrouck, Joel, 1995.
"Securities Trading in the Absence of Dealers: Trades and Quotes on the Tokyo Stock Exchange,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 8(3), pages 849-878.
- Hamao, Y. & Hasbrouck, J., 1992. "Securities Trading in the Absence of Dealers: Trade and Quotes on the Tokyo Stock Exchange," Papers 92-35, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Lillo Fabrizio & Farmer J. Doyne, 2004. "The Long Memory of the Efficient Market," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 8(3), pages 1-35, September.
- Lee, Charles M C & Ready, Mark J, 1991. " Inferring Trade Direction from Intraday Data," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(2), pages 733-746, June.
- Ellis, Katrina & Michaely, Roni & O'Hara, Maureen, 2000. "The Accuracy of Trade Classification Rules: Evidence from Nasdaq," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(04), pages 529-551, December.
- Ranaldo, Angelo, 2004. "Order aggressiveness in limit order book markets," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 53-74, January.
- Ilija Zovko & J Doyne Farmer, 2002. "The power of patience: a behavioural regularity in limit-order placement," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(5), pages 387-392.
- Verhoeven, Peter & Ching, Simon & Guan Ng, Hock, 2004. "Determinants of the decision to submit market or limit orders on the ASX," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Potters, Marc & Bouchaud, Jean-Philippe, 2003. "More statistical properties of order books and price impact," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 324(1), pages 133-140.
- Marc Potters & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2002. "More statistical properties of order books and price impact," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 0210710, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Aitken, Michael & Frino, Alex, 1996. "The accuracy of the tick test: Evidence from the Australian stock exchange," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(10), pages 1715-1729, December.
- Gencay, Ramazan, 1999. "Linear, non-linear and essential foreign exchange rate prediction with simple technical trading rules," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 91-107, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsOrder submission; Trade classification; K-nearest-neighbor; Non-linear; Memory;
- G - Financial Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:0408009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.