A local non-parametric model for trade sign inference
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Yuval Gefen & Marc Potters & Matthieu Wyart, 2003.
"Fluctuations and response in financial markets: the subtle nature of `random' price changes,"
cond-mat/0307332, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2003.
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Yuval Gefen & Marc Potters & Matthieu Wyart, 2003. "Fluctuations and response in financial markets: the subtle nature of `random' price changes," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 0307332, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Michael Aitken & Amaryllis Kua & Philip Brown & Terry Watter & H. Y. Izan, 1995. "An Intraday Analysis of the Probability of Trading on the ASX at the Asking Price," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 20(2), pages 115-154, December.
- Biais, Bruno & Hillion, Pierre & Spatt, Chester, 1995. " An Empirical Analysis of the Limit Order Book and the Order Flow in the Paris Bourse," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1655-1689, December.
- Hedvall, Kaj & Niemeyer, Jonas & Rosenqvist, Gunnar, 1997.
"Do buyers and sellers behave similarly in a limit order book? A high-frequency data examination of the Finnish stock exchange,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 4(2-3), pages 279-293, June.
- Hedvall, Kaj & Niemeyer, Jonas & Rosenqvist, Gunnar, 1997. "Do Buyers and Sellers Behave Similarly in a Limit Order Book? A High-Frequency Data Examination of the Finnish Stock Exchange," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 160, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Ahn, Hee-Joon & Cheung, Yan-Leung, 1999. "The intraday patterns of the spread and depth in a market without market makers: The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 539-556, December.
- Hamao, Yasushi & Hasbrouck, Joel, 1995.
"Securities Trading in the Absence of Dealers: Trades and Quotes on the Tokyo Stock Exchange,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 8(3), pages 849-878.
- Hamao, Y. & Hasbrouck, J., 1992. "Securities Trading in the Absence of Dealers: Trade and Quotes on the Tokyo Stock Exchange," Papers 92-35, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Lillo Fabrizio & Farmer J. Doyne, 2004. "The Long Memory of the Efficient Market," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 8(3), pages 1-35, September.
- Lee, Charles M C & Ready, Mark J, 1991. " Inferring Trade Direction from Intraday Data," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(2), pages 733-746, June.
- Ellis, Katrina & Michaely, Roni & O'Hara, Maureen, 2000. "The Accuracy of Trade Classification Rules: Evidence from Nasdaq," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(04), pages 529-551, December.
- Ranaldo, Angelo, 2004. "Order aggressiveness in limit order book markets," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 53-74, January.
- Ilija Zovko & J Doyne Farmer, 2002. "The power of patience: a behavioural regularity in limit-order placement," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(5), pages 387-392.
- Verhoeven, Peter & Ching, Simon & Guan Ng, Hock, 2004. "Determinants of the decision to submit market or limit orders on the ASX," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Potters, Marc & Bouchaud, Jean-Philippe, 2003. "More statistical properties of order books and price impact," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 324(1), pages 133-140.
- Marc Potters & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2002. "More statistical properties of order books and price impact," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 0210710, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Aitken, Michael & Frino, Alex, 1996. "The accuracy of the tick test: Evidence from the Australian stock exchange," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(10), pages 1715-1729, December.
- Gencay, Ramazan, 1999. "Linear, non-linear and essential foreign exchange rate prediction with simple technical trading rules," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 91-107, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsOrder submission; Trade classification; K-nearest-neighbor; Non-linear; Memory;
- G - Financial Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:0408009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .