Report NEP-CMP-2004-09-05This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Allan Pollock & Timothy C. Sargent, "undated". "Retirement Behaviour and the CPP: A Simulation Model," Working Papers-Department of Finance Canada 2004-08, Department of Finance Canada.
- Akihiko Takahashi & Yoshihiko Uchida, 2004. "New Acceleration Schemes with the Asymptotic Expansion in Monte Carlo Simulation," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-298, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- D. Debels & M. Vanhoucke, 2004. "An Electromagnetism Meta-Heuristic For The Resource-Constrained Project Scheduling Problem," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/251, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Adam Blazejewski & Richard Coggins, 2004. "A local non-parametric model for trade sign inference," Finance 0408009, EconWPA.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2004-09-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- William D. Dupont, 2004. "Density Distribution Sunflower Plots in Stata Version 8," North American Stata Users' Group Meetings 2004 11, Stata Users Group.
- Nicholas Winter, 2004. "Replication Methods for Complex Survey Analysis in Stata," North American Stata Users' Group Meetings 2004 14, Stata Users Group.
- Ed Bassin, 2004. "Using Stata with Large Datasets in Corporate America: Lessons Learned," North American Stata Users' Group Meetings 2004 15, Stata Users Group.
- Ben Dwamena, 2004. ""Metagraphiti By Stata": Visuographical Exploration and Presentation of Meta-analytic Data Using Stata," North American Stata Users' Group Meetings 2004 4, Stata Users Group.
- Eliasson, Gunnar & Johansson, Dan & Taymaz, Erol, 2004. "Simulating the New Economy," Ratio Working Papers 52, The Ratio Institute.
- Ram Bhar & Carl Chiarella & Hing Hung & Wolfgang Runggaldier, 2004. "The Volatility of the Instantaneous Spot Interest Rate Implied by Arbitrage Pricing - A Dynamic Bayesian Approach," Finance 0409002, EconWPA.
- Alan Feiveson, 2004. "Use of Gaussian Integration in Stata," North American Stata Users' Group Meetings 2004 13, Stata Users Group, revised 26 Aug 2004.