The Impact of the Internet on Financial Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicholas Economides, 1997.
"The Economics of Networks,"
Brazilian Electronic Journal of Economics,
Department of Economics, Universidade Federal de Pernambuco, vol. 1(0), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fjeldstad, Oystein D & moen, espen & Riis, Christian, 2009. "Competition with Social Externalities," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt0qc6c868, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Yu. Yatsenko & N. Hritonenko, 2007. "Network economics and optimal replacement of age-structured IT capital," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 65(3), pages 483-497, June.
- Christophe Schinckus, 2007. "Sur la pluridisciplinarité contemporaine en finance," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 87(1), pages 247-260.
- Theodoro D. Cocca, 2002. "Transaktionskostentheoretische Betrachtung des Anlageverhaltens im Online-Handel und deren empirische Evidenz," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 138(IV), pages 439-464, December.
- repec:spr:compst:v:65:y:2007:i:3:p:483-497 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schinckus, Christophe, 2008. "The financial simulacrum: The consequences of the symbolization and the computerization of the financial market," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 1076-1089, June.
More about this item
KeywordsIntenet; financial markets;
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-07-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2004-07-18 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2004-07-18 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-NET-2004-07-18 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:0407010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .