How to Enhance Market Liquidity
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1994|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics, 44 West 4th Street, New York, NY 10012-1126|
Phone: (212) 998-0860
Fax: (212) 995-4218
Web page: http://w4.stern.nyu.edu/economics/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nicholas Economides & Robert Schwartz,, "undated".
"Electronic Call Market Trading,"
_001, Economics of Networks.
- Nicholas Economides & Robert A. Schwartz, 1993. "Electronic Call Market Trading," Working Papers 93-19, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Mussa, Michael & Rosen, Sherwin, 1978. "Monopoly and product quality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 301-317, August.
- Jeffrey Rohlfs, 1974. "A Theory of Interdependent Demand for a Communications Service," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 5(1), pages 16-37, Spring.
- Nicholas Economides, "undated". "Network Economics with Application to Finance," Financial Networks _004, Economics of Networks.
- Nicholas Economides., "undated". "Proposal to the Bank of Greece on the Organization of Primary and Secondary Markets in Greek State Bills, Notes, and Bonds," Financial Networks _005, Economics of Networks. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)