How to Enhance Market Liquidity
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicholas Economides & Robert Schwartz,, "undated". "Electronic Call Market Trading," Financial Networks _001, Economics of Networks.
- Mussa, Michael & Rosen, Sherwin, 1978. "Monopoly and product quality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 301-317, August.
- Jeffrey Rohlfs, 1974. "A Theory of Interdependent Demand for a Communications Service," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 5(1), pages 16-37, Spring.
- Nicholas Economides, "undated". "Network Economics with Application to Finance," Financial Networks _004, Economics of Networks.
- Nicholas Economides., "undated". "Proposal to the Bank of Greece on the Organization of Primary and Secondary Markets in Greek State Bills, Notes, and Bonds," Financial Networks _005, Economics of Networks.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicholas Economides, 1997.
"The Economics of Networks,"
Brazilian Electronic Journal of Economics,
Department of Economics, Universidade Federal de Pernambuco, vol. 1(0), December.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Schmiedel, Heiko, 2003.
"Do networks in the stock exchange industry pay off? : European evidence,"
Research Discussion Papers
2/2003, Bank of Finland.
- Iftekhar Hasan & Heiko Schmiedel, 2004. "Do networks in the stock exchange industry pay off? European evidence," International Finance 0405002, EconWPA.
- Nicholas Economides & Jeff Heisler, "undated".
"Equilibrium Fee Schedules in a Monopolist Call Market,"
94-15, Stern School of Bu, Economics of Networks.
- Nicholas Economides & Jeff Heisler, 1994. "Equilibrium Fee Schedules in a Monopolist Call Market," Working Papers 94-15, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ste:nystbu:94-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Viveca Licata). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ednyuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.