Equilibrium Fee Schedules in a Monopolist Call Market
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nicholas Economides & Jeff Heisler, 1994. "Equilibrium Fee Schedules in a Monopolist Call Market," Working Papers 94-15, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Garbade, Kenneth D & Silber, William L, 1979. "Structural Organization of Secondary Markets: Clearing Frequency, Dealer Activity and Liquidity Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 34(3), pages 577-593, June.
- Nicholas Economides,, "undated". "How to Enhance Market Liquidity," Financial Networks _002, Economics of Networks.
- Economides, Nicholas & Siow, Aloysius, 1988. "The Division of Markets is Limited by the Extent of Liquidity (Spatial Competition with Externalities)," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(1), pages 108-121, March.
- Nicholas Economides & Robert Schwartz,, "undated".
"Electronic Call Market Trading,"
_001, Economics of Networks.
- Nicholas Economides & Robert A. Schwartz, 1995. "Equity Trading Practices and Market Structure: Assessing Asset Managers' Demand for Immediacy," Working Papers 95-08, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Mussa, Michael & Rosen, Sherwin, 1978. "Monopoly and product quality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 301-317, August.
- Nicholas Economides & Robert Schwartz,, "undated". "Electronic Call Market Trading," Financial Networks _001, Economics of Networks.
- Garbade, Kenneth D & Silber, William L, 1976. "Price Dispersion in the Government Securities Market," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages 721-740, August.
- Nicholas Economides & Robert A. Schwartz, "undated". "Making the Trade: Equity Trading Practices and Market Structure - 1994," Financial Networks _003, Economics of Networks.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Schmiedel, Heiko, 2003.
"Do networks in the stock exchange industry pay off? : European evidence,"
Research Discussion Papers
2/2003, Bank of Finland.
- Iftekhar Hasan & Heiko Schmiedel, 2004. "Do networks in the stock exchange industry pay off? European evidence," International Finance 0405002, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:ennefn:9415. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.