Equilibrium Fee Schedules in a Monopolist Call Market
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nicholas Economides & Jeff Heisler, "undated". "Equilibrium Fee Schedules in a Monopolist Call Market," Financial Networks 94-15, Stern School of Bu, Economics of Networks.
References listed on IDEAS
- Garbade, Kenneth D & Silber, William L, 1979. "Structural Organization of Secondary Markets: Clearing Frequency, Dealer Activity and Liquidity Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 34(3), pages 577-593, June.
- Nicholas Economides,, "undated". "How to Enhance Market Liquidity," Financial Networks _002, Economics of Networks.
- Economides, Nicholas & Siow, Aloysius, 1988. "The Division of Markets is Limited by the Extent of Liquidity (Spatial Competition with Externalities)," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(1), pages 108-121, March.
- Nicholas Economides & Robert Schwartz,, "undated". "Electronic Call Market Trading," Financial Networks _001, Economics of Networks.
- Mussa, Michael & Rosen, Sherwin, 1978. "Monopoly and product quality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 301-317, August.
- Garbade, Kenneth D & Silber, William L, 1976. "Price Dispersion in the Government Securities Market," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages 721-740, August.
- Nicholas Economides & Robert A. Schwartz, "undated". "Making the Trade: Equity Trading Practices and Market Structure - 1994," Financial Networks _003, Economics of Networks.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Schmiedel, Heiko, 2003.
"Do networks in the stock exchange industry pay off? : European evidence,"
Research Discussion Papers
2/2003, Bank of Finland.
- Iftekhar Hasan & Heiko Schmiedel, 2004. "Do networks in the stock exchange industry pay off? European evidence," International Finance 0405002, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ste:nystbu:94-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Viveca Licata). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ednyuus.html .