Report NEP-NET-2004-07-18This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. vacant issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Todd Sinai & Joel Waldfogel, 2003. "Geography and the Internet: Is the Internet a Substitute or a Complement for Cities?," NBER Working Papers 10028, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shyam Sunder & Matthew Cronin & Darrin Filer & Robert Kraut & James Morris & Rahul Telang & Proceedings the, 2002. "Markets for Attention: Will Postage for Email Help?," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm394, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Oct 2008.
- Nicholas Economides, 2004. "The Impact of the Internet on Financial Markets," Finance 0407010, EconWPA.
- Nicholas Economides, 2004. "Competition Policy In Network Industries: An Introduction," Industrial Organization 0407006, EconWPA.
- Nicholas Economides & Andrzej Skrzypacz, 2004. "Standards Coalitions Formation and Market Structure in Network Industries," Microeconomics 0407008, EconWPA.
- Judith A. Chevalier & Austan Goolsbee, 2003. "Valuing Internet Retailers: Amazon and Barnes and Noble," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm416, Yale School of Management.
- Nicholas Economides, 2004. "Telecommunications Regulation: An Introduction," Industrial Organization 0407008, EconWPA.
- Narine Badasyan & Subhadip Chakrabarti, 2004. "Intra-backbone and Inter-backbone Peering Among Internet Service Providers," Microeconomics 0407006, EconWPA.
- Nicholas Economides, 2004. "US Telecommunications Today, October 2002," Industrial Organization 0407007, EconWPA.
- Nicholas Economides & Brian Viard, 2004. "Pricing of Complementary Goods and Network Effects," Industrial Organization 0407005, EconWPA.
- Dina Mayzlin & Judith A. Chevalier, 2003. "The Effect of Word of Mouth on Sales: Online Book Reviews," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm413, Yale School of Management.
- Nicholas Economides, 2004. "Comment of Nicholas S. Economides on the Revised Proposed Final Judgment in United States v. Microsoft, January 22, 2002," Industrial Organization 0407009, EconWPA.