Customer Satisfaction Measurement Models: Generalised Maximum Entropy Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Golan, Amos & Judge, George & Karp, Larry, 1996. "A maximum entropy approach to estimation and inference in dynamic models or Counting fish in the sea using maximum entropy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 559-582, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bustos-Reyes, César Augusto & González-Benito, Óscar, 2008. "Store and store format loyalty measures based on budget allocation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(9), pages 1015-1025, September.
- Laura Trinchera & Giorgio Russolillo, 2010. "On the use of Structural Equation Models and PLS Path Modeling to build composite indicators," Working Papers 30-2010, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised Oct 2010.
- Rosa Bernardini Papalia & Enrico Ciavolino, 2011. "GME Estimation of Spatial Structural Equations Models," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 28(1), pages 126-141, April.
More about this item
KeywordsGeneralised Maximum Entropy; Partial Least Squares; Costumer Satisfaction Models.;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpem:0503013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .