Modelos De Heterogeneidad Espacial
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Griffith, Daniel A., 1992. "A spatially adjusted N-way ANOVA model," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 347-369, September.
- Rosina Moreno Serrano & Manuel Artis Ortuno & Enrique Lopez Bazo & Jordi Surinach Caralt, 1997. "Evidence on the complex link between infrastructure and regional growth," Working Papers in Economics 19, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Gustav Kristensen, 1998. "Spatial heterogeneity in Danish urban areas: The expansion method philosophy and variable autocorrelated residuals," ERSA conference papers ersa98p362, European Regional Science Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ibeas, Ángel & Cordera, Ruben & dell'Olio, Luigi & Moura, Jose Luis, 2011. "Modelling demand in restricted parking zones," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(6), pages 485-498, July.
- Carlos Daniel Navarro, 2015. "Migración y Desempleo: Un análisis espacial para el Noroeste Argentino," Working Papers 14, Instituto de Estudios Laborales y del Desarrollo Económico (IELDE) - Universidad Nacional de Salta - Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Jurídicas y Sociales.
More about this item
KeywordsHeterogeneidad espacial; efectos espaciales; econometría espacial.;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-11-22 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpem:0411004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.