At last, a remedy for chronic QWERTY-skepticism!
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul A. David, 1969. "Transport Innovation and Economic Growth: Professor Fogel on and off the Rails," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 22(3), pages 506-525, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 2004. "Innovation and Diffusion," NBER Working Papers 10212, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven N. Durlauf, 2005. "Complexity and Empirical Economics," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(504), pages 225-243, June.
- Khalil, Elias L., 2013. "Lock-in institutions and efficiency," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 27-36.
More about this item
- N - Economic History
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2005-04-16 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2005-04-16 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2005-04-16 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Path dependence in Wikipedia English ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpeh:0502004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .