Does Governance Matter?Some Evidence from Indian States
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sudip Ranjan Basu, 2004.
"Economic Growth, Well-Being and Governance under Economic Reforms: Evidence from Indian States,"
IHEID Working Papers
05-2004, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Sudip Ranjan Basu, 2005. "Economic Growth, Well-Being and Governance under Economic Reforms: Evidence from Indian States," Development and Comp Systems 0509007, EconWPA.
- Gupta, Eshita, 2008. "Oil vulnerability index of oil-importing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 1195-1211, March.
More about this item
KeywordsGovernance; Development; Index; Panel Data;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- N4 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-09-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2005-09-17 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-GEO-2005-09-17 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpdc:0509008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .