Governance and Poverty Reduction: Evidence from Newly Decentralized Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roger Montgomery & Sudarno Sumarto & Sulton Mawardi & Syaikhu Usman & Nina Toyamah & Vita Febriany & John Strain, 2002. "Deregulation Of Indonesia'S Interregional Agricultural Trade," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 93-117.
- Natasha Hamilton-Hart, 2001. "Anti-Corruption Strategies In Indonesia," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(1), pages 65-82.
- Pradhan, Menno & Suryahadi, Asep & Sumarto, Sudarno & Pritchett, Lant, 2000. "Measurements of poverty in Indonesia - 1996, 1999, and beyond," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2438, The World Bank.
- Asep Suryahadi & Sudarno Sumarto & Lant Pritchett, 2003. "Evolution of Poverty During the Crisis in Indonesia," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 17(3), pages 221-241, September.
- Stephen Sherlock, 2002. "Combating Corruption in Indonesia? The Ombudsman and the Assets Auditing Commission," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(3), pages 367-383.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sumarto, Sudarno & Vothknecht, Marc & Wijaya, Laura, 2014. "Explaining the Regional Heterogeneity of Poverty: Evidence from Decentralized Indonesia," MPRA Paper 57823, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zainab Akram & Sajida Wajid & Tahir Mahmood & Shoaib Sarwar, 2011. "Impact of poor governance and income inequality of poverty in Pakistan," Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 4(4), pages 43-55, September.
- Lawrence Sáez, 2013. "Methods in governance research: a review of research approaches," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series esid-017-13, GDI, The University of Manchester.
More about this item
KeywordsGovernance; corruption; poverty; Indonesia.;
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:58023. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .