Combating Corruption in Indonesia? The Ombudsman and the Assets Auditing Commission
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Huther, Jeff & Shah, Anwar, 2000. "Anti-corruption policies and programs : a framework for evaluation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2501, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael, Bryane & Gubin, Alexey, 2012. "Compliance Audit of Anti-Corruption Regulations: A Case Study from Carpatistan Customs," MPRA Paper 44693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ross H McLeod, 2003. "After Soeharto: Prospects for reform and recovery in Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 2003-10, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Sumarto, Sudarno & Suryahadi, Asep & Arifianto, Alex, 2003. "Governance and Poverty Reduction: Evidence from Newly Decentralized Indonesia," MPRA Paper 58023, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ari Perdana & Deni Friawan, 2007. "Economic Crisis, Institutional Changes and the Effectiveness of Government : the Case of Indonesia," Governance Working Papers 21905, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:bindes:v:38:y:2002:i:3:p:367-383. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CBIE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.