Research outputJump to: Articles
- Stephen Sherlock, 2010. "Review of Joel Negin, 'Reviving dead aid: making international development assistance work', Lowy Institute for International Policy, August 2010," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 24(2), pages 171-173, November.
- Stephen Sherlock, 2009. "SBY's consensus cabinet - lanjutkan?," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(3), pages 341-343.
- Thee Kian Wie & Budy Resosudarmo & Randy Stringer & Archanun Kohpaiboon & Stephen Sherlock, 2009. "Book reviews," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(2), pages 263-271.
- Stephen Sherlock, 2002. "Combating Corruption in Indonesia? The Ombudsman and the Assets Auditing Commission," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(3), pages 367-383.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Stephen Sherlock, 2002.
"Combating Corruption in Indonesia? The Ombudsman and the Assets Auditing Commission,"
Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(3), pages 367-383.
- Michael, Bryane & Gubin, Alexey, 2012. "Compliance Audit of Anti-Corruption Regulations: A Case Study from Carpatistan Customs," MPRA Paper 44693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ross H McLeod, 2003. "After Soeharto: Prospects for reform and recovery in Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 2003-10, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Sumarto, Sudarno & Suryahadi, Asep & Arifianto, Alex, 2003. "Governance and Poverty Reduction: Evidence from Newly Decentralized Indonesia," MPRA Paper 58023, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ari Perdana & Deni Friawan, 2007. "Economic Crisis, Institutional Changes and the Effectiveness of Government : the Case of Indonesia," Governance Working Papers 21905, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Stephen Sherlock should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.