Economic Crisis, Institutional Changes and the Effectiveness of Government : the Case of Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blane Lewis, 2006. "Local government taxation: An analysis of administrative cost inefficiency," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 213-233.
- J. Vernon Henderson & Ari Kuncoro, 2004. "Corruption in Indonesia," NBER Working Papers 10674, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Alm & Robert Aten & Roy Bahl, 2001. "Can Indonesia Decentralise Successfully? Plans, Problems And Prospects," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 83-102.
- Ari A. Perdana, 2001. "Peranan "Kepentingan" Dalam Mekanisme Pasar dan Penentuan Kebijakan Ekonomi di Indonesia," CSIS Economics Working Paper Series WPE061, Centre for Strategic and International Studies, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Stephen Sherlock, 2002. "Combating Corruption in Indonesia? The Ombudsman and the Assets Auditing Commission," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 367-383.
More about this item
KeywordsIndonesia; Asian financial crisis; Institutional Change; democratic transition; decentralization; governance index.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:govern:21905. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .