Nepalâ€™s 2072 federal constitution: Implications for the governance of the agricultural sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Babu, Suresh Chandra & Joshi, P.K. & Glendenning, Claire J. & Kwadwo, Asenso-Okyere & Rasheed, Sulaiman V., 2013. "The State of Agricultural Extension Reforms in India: Strategic Priorities and Policy Options," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 26(2).
- World Bank, 2007. "Agricultural Extension Services in Indonesia : New Approaches and Emerging Issues," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7950, The World Bank.
- Robert Cameron, 2014. "Vertical Decentralisation and Urban Service Delivery in South Africa: Does Politics Matter?," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 32(s1), pages 81-100, July.
- Glendenning, Claire J. & Babu, Suresh & Asenso-Okyere, Kwadwo, 2010. "Review of agricultural extension in India: Are farmers' information needs being met?," IFPRI discussion papers 1048, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Michael Aliber & Ruth Hall, 2012. "Support for smallholder farmers in South Africa: Challenges of scale and strategy," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(4), pages 548-562, October.
More about this item
Keywordsgovernance; agriculture; agricultural policies; decentralization; federalism;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:1589. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .