Wealth, Poverty and Sustainable Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boyce, James K., 1994. "Inequality as a cause of environmental degradation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 169-178, December.
- Patricia Allen & Carolyn Sachs, 1992. "The poverty of sustainability: An analysis of current positions," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 9(4), pages 29-35, September.
- James Boyce, 1994. "Inequality as a Cause of Environmental Degradation," Published Studies ps1, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Amin, Samir, 1992. "Can environmental problems be subject to economic calculations?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 523-530, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barkin, David, 1996. "Macro changes and micro analysis: methodological issues in ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 197-200, December.
- Tim Wise & Eliza Waters, 2001.
"Community Control in a Global Economy: Lessons from Mexico's Economic Integration Process,"
0106002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Waters, Eliza & Wise, Timothy A., 2001. "Community Control in a Global Economy: Lessons from Mexico's Economic Integration Process," Working Papers 15584, Tufts University, Global Development and Environment Institute.
- David Barkin, 2003. "Alleviating Poverty Through Ecotourism: Promises and Reality in the Monarch Butterfly Reserve of Mexico," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 371-382, September.
- Hudson-Rodd, Nancy & Nyunt, Myo, 2001. "Control Of Land And Life In Burma," Tenure Briefs 12817, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Land Tenure Center.
- Curtis, Fred, 2003. "Eco-localism and sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 83-102, August.
- Patrick Webb, 2002. "Cultivated Capital: Agriculture, Food Systems and Sustainable Development," Working Papers in Food Policy and Nutrition 15, Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy.
- Tim Wise & Eliza Waters, "undated". "01-03 "Community Control in a Global Economy: Lessons from Mexico's Economic Integration Process"," GDAE Working Papers 01-03, GDAE, Tufts University.
More about this item
Keywordspolitical ecology; sustainability; polarization; heterodox economics; development alternatives;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpdc:0506003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .