Political economy of citizens’ participation in environmental improvement: The case of Istanbul
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fatos Goksen & Fikret Adaman & Unal Zenginobuz, 2001.
"On Environmental Concern, Willingness to Pay, and Postmaterialist Values: Evidence from Istanbul,"
2001/10, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Gökşen, Fatoş & Adaman, Fikret & Zenginobuz, Unal, 2001. "On environmental concern, willingness to pay, and postmaterialist values: Evidence from Istanbul," MPRA Paper 192, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boyce, James K., 1994. "Inequality as a cause of environmental degradation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 169-178, December.
- James Boyce, 1994. "Inequality as a Cause of Environmental Degradation," Published Studies ps1, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Duraiappah, Anantha K., 1998. "Poverty and environmental degradation: A review and analysis of the nexus," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(12), pages 2169-2179, December.
More about this item
Keywordspolitical economy; environment; citizen participation; Istanbul;
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:375. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .