The Business Model Handbook for Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Osterwalder & Yves Pigneur & Sarra Ben Lagha, 2002. "Modeling e-Business with eBML," Industrial Organization 0202003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Bank, 2001. "Global Economic Prospects and the Developing Countries 2001," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14779, July.
- Daly, J.A. & Miller, R.R., 1998. "Corporations' Use of the Internet in Developing Countries," Papers 35, World Bank - International Finance Corporation.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Guillaume Daudin, 2003.
"Tous unis contre le protectionnisme des pays du Nord ?,"
Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 84(1), pages 95-130.
- Guillaume Daudin, 2003. "Tous unis contre le protectionnisme des pays du Nord ?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/690, Sciences Po.
- Guillaume Daudin, 2004. "Tous unis contre le protectionisme des pays du Nord," International Trade 0411006, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Dec 2004.
- Christoph Böhringer & Andreas Löschel, 2008.
"Climate Policy‐induced Investments in Developing Countries: The Implications of Investment Risks,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3), pages 367-392, March.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Löschel, Andreas, 2002. "Climate policy induced investments in developing countries: the implications of investment risks," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-68, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Will Martin & Kym Anderson, 2007.
"The Doha agenda and agricultural trade reform: the role of economic analysis,"
Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 37(s1), pages 77-87, December.
- Martin, William J. & Anderson, Kym, 2006. "The Doha Agenda and Agricultural Trade Reform: The Role of Economic Analysis," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25628, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tariku, Lamessa, 2015. "The Impact of Trade Liberalization on Air Pollution: In Case of Ethiopia," MPRA Paper 84619, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Will Martin, 2002. "Outgrowing Resource Dependence: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 143, Central Bank of Chile.
- Rajeswari, R. & Muniyandi, M. & Balasubramanian, R. & Narayanan, P.R., 2005. "Perceptions of tuberculosis patients about their physical, mental and social well-being: a field report from south India," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(8), pages 1845-1853, April.
- Martin, Will, 2005. "Outgrowing resource dependence theory and some recent developments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3482, The World Bank.
- Daniel Lederman & William F. Maloney, 2007.
"Natural Resources : Neither Curse nor Destiny,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 7183, September.
- Anthony J. Venables & William Maloney & Ari Kokko & Claudio Bravo Ortega & Daniel Lederman & Roberto Rigobón & José De Gregorio & Jesse Czelusta & Shamila A. Jayasuriya & Magnus Blomström & L. Colin X, 2007. "Natural Resources: Neither Curse nor Destiny," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 59538 edited by William Maloney & Daniel Lederman, February.
- Ranjeet Kumar & R. C. Tripathi & M. D. Tiwari, 2011. "A case study of impact of patenting in the current developing economies in Asia," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 88(2), pages 575-587, August.
- Joseph Francois & Will Martin & Vlad Manole, 2005. "Choosing formulas for market access negotiations: efficiency and market access considerations," Chapters, in: Sisira Jayasuriya (ed.), Trade Policy Reforms and Development, chapter 5, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Manole, Vlad & Martin, Will & Francois, Joseph, 2005. "Choosing formulas for market access negotiation : efficiency and market access considerations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3474, The World Bank.
- Alexander Osterwalder & Yves Pigneur, 2002. "An e-Business Model Ontology for Modeling e-Business," Industrial Organization 0202004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Douglas A. Irwin, 2019. "Does Trade Reform Promote Economic Growth? A Review of Recent Evidence," Working Paper Series WP19-9, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Douglas A. Irwin, 2019. "Does Trade Reform Promote Economic Growth? A Review of Recent Evidence," NBER Working Papers 25927, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Venables, Anthony J. & Maloney, William & Kokko, Ari & Bravo Ortega, Claudio & Lederman, Daniel & Rigobón, Roberto & De Gregorio, José & Czelusta, Jesse & Jayasuriya, Shamila A. & Blomström, Magnus & , 2011. "Natural Resources: Neither Curse nor Destiny," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 350, December.
- Nicolas Hérault, 2005. "Trade Liberalisation, Poverty and Inequality in South Africa: A CGE-Microsimulation Analysis," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2005n17, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Joseph Francois & Will Martin, 2003. "Formula Approaches for Market Access Negotiations," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 1-28, January.
- Joseph Francois & Will Martin, 2002. "Formula Approaches for Market Access Negotiations," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-125/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Francois, Joseph & Martin, Will, 2003. "Formula Approaches for Market Access Negotiations," CEPR Discussion Papers 3720, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Srinivasan, T.N., 2002. "Developing Countries and the Multilateral Trading System After Doha," Center Discussion Papers 28496, Yale University, Economic Growth Center.
- T. N. Srinivasan, 2002. "Developing Countries and the Multilateral Trading System after Doha," Working Papers 842, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Hulya Dagdeviren & Rolph van der Hoeven & John Weeks, 2001. "Redistribution and Growth for Poverty Reduction," Working Papers 118, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Kersten, L., 2002. "Globale Effekte des WTO-Beitritts Chinas," Proceedings “Schriften der Gesellschaft für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.”, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 37.
- Ralf Peters, 2005. "Roadblock To Reform: The Persistence Of Agricultural Export Subsidies," UNCTAD Blue Series Papers 32, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- World Bank, . "The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia : Developing Exports to Promote Growth," World Bank Other Operational Studies, The World Bank, number 15422, April.
More about this item
Keywordsdeveloping countries; e-business;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEV-2002-06-13 (Development)
- NEP-ENT-2002-06-13 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-NET-2002-06-13 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpdc:0202003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: EconWPA (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.