The Business Model Handbook for Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2001. "Global Economic Prospects and the Developing Countries 2001," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14779.
- Daly, J.A. & Miller, R.R., 1998. "Corporations' Use of the Internet in Developing Countries," Papers 35, World Bank - International Finance Corporation.
- Alexander Osterwalder & Yves Pigneur & Sarra Ben Lagha, 2002. "Modeling e-Business with eBML," Industrial Organization 0202003, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordsdeveloping countries; e-business;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-06-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2002-06-13 (Development)
- NEP-ENT-2002-06-13 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-NET-2002-06-13 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpdc:0202003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .