Report NEP-NET-2002-06-13This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Miho Nojima & Junjiro Shintaku & Yoko Takeda & Jiro Kokuryo, 2002. ""Risk Reduction Systems of the Internet Shop---Based on the consumer survey in Japan---" (in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-77, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Tanga McDaniel & Neuhoff, K., 2002. "Use of Long-term Auctions for Network Investment," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0213, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Alexander Osterwalder & Mathias Rossi & Minyue Dong, 2002. "The Business Model Handbook for Developing Countries," Development and Comp Systems 0202003, EconWPA.
- Gabbay, Shaul M. & Leenders, Roger Th.A.J., 2002. "Social capital of organizations : from social structure to the management of corporate social capital," Research Report 02B05, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Jochen Haller, 2002. "The Impact of Electronic Markets on B2B-Relationships," Industrial Organization 0204004, EconWPA, revised 05 Feb 2004.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:2002271 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cep:cepdps:0522 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- D. Lee Heavner & Lance Lochner, 2002. "Social Networks and the Aggregation on Individual Decisions," NBER Working Papers 8979, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bergendahl, Göran, 2002. "Investment in Electronic Commerce: Financial Perspectives and Profit Conditions," FE rapport 2002-389, University of Gothenburg, Department of Business Administration.
- Item repec:dgr:unuint:200205 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexander Osterwalder & Yves Pigneur, 2002. "An e-Business Model Ontology for Modeling e-Business," Industrial Organization 0202004, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:2002197 is not listed on IDEAS anymore