Report NEP-NET-2002-06-13This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Miho Nojima & Junjiro Shintaku & Yoko Takeda & Jiro Kokuryo, 2002. ""Risk Reduction Systems of the Internet Shop---Based on the consumer survey in Japan---" (in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-77, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Tanga McDaniel & Neuhoff, K., 2002. "Use of Long-term Auctions for Network Investment," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0213, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Alexander Osterwalder & Mathias Rossi & Minyue Dong, 2002. "The Business Model Handbook for Developing Countries," Development and Comp Systems 0202003, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:02b05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jochen Haller, 2002. "The Impact of Electronic Markets on B2B-Relationships," Industrial Organization 0204004, EconWPA, revised 05 Feb 2004.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:2002271 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cep:cepdps:0522 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- D. Lee Heavner & Lance Lochner, 2002. "Social Networks and the Aggregation on Individual Decisions," NBER Working Papers 8979, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bergendahl, Göran, 2002. "Investment in Electronic Commerce: Financial Perspectives and Profit Conditions," FE rapport 2002-389, University of Gothenburg, Department of Business Administration.
- Oyelaran-Oyeyinka, Banji & Adeya, Catherine Nyaki, 2002. "Internet Access in Africa: An Empirical Exploration," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 05, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Alexander Osterwalder & Yves Pigneur, 2002. "An e-Business Model Ontology for Modeling e-Business," Industrial Organization 0202004, EconWPA.
- den Hartigh, E. & Langerak, F. & Commandeur, H.R., 2002. "The Effects of Self-Reinforcing Mechanisms on Firm Performance," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2002-46-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.