Information Technology and Australia’s Productivity Surge
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Schreyer, 2000. "The Contribution of Information and Communication Technology to Output Growth: A Study of the G7 Countries," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2000/2, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Engelbrecht, Hans-Jurgen & Xayavong, Vilaphonh, 2006. "ICT intensity and New Zealand's productivity malaise: Is the glass half empty or half full?," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 24-42, March.
- Mitra, Arup & Sharma, Chandan & Véganzonès-Varoudakis, Marie-Ange, 2016. "Infrastructure, information & communication technology and firms’ productive performance of the Indian manufacturing," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 353-371.
- Joanne Loundes, 2002. "Cost Focussed Firms and Internet Usage," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2002n29, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Shahiduzzaman, Md. & Alam, Khorshed, 2014. "The long-run impact of Information and Communication Technology on economic output: The case of Australia," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 623-633.
- Abbas Valadkhani, 2003.
"An Empirical Analysis of Australian Labour Productivity,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 273-291, September.
- Abbas Valadkhani, 2002. "An Empirical Analysis of Australian Labour Productivity," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 110, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Valadkhani, Abbas, 2006. "Labour Productivity in Iran," Economics Working Papers wp06-13, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Shahiduzzaman, Md. & Alam, Khorshed, 2014. "Information technology and its changing roles to economic growth and productivity in Australia," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 125-135.
- Thierry Tressel, 2008. "Does Technological Diffusion Explain Australia’s Productivity Performance?," IMF Working Papers 08/4, International Monetary Fund.
- Parham, Dean, 2005. "Les gains de productivité au moyen de l’usage des technologies de l’information : l’expérience australienne," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 81(1), pages 143-164, Mars-Juin.
- Chee Kong Wong, 2004. "Information Technology, Productivity and Economic Growth in China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 04-21, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsinformation technology - communications - productivity - IT - ICT - capital - computer - growth accounting;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpdc:0110006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .