The loss of earnings capability from disability/health limitations: Toward a new social indicator
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Haveman, Robert, et al, 1995. "The Loss of Earnings Capability from Disability/Health Limitations: Toward a New Social Indicator," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 41(3), pages 289-308, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Haveman, Robert H. & Wolfe, Barbara L., 1984. "Disability transfers and early retirement: a casual relationship?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 47-66, June.
- Wolfe, Barbara L., 1984. "Measuring disability and health," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 187-193, August.
- Parsons, Donald O, 1980. "The Decline in Male Labor Force Participation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(1), pages 117-134, February.
- Chirikos, Thomas N & Nestel, Gilbert, 1985. "Further Evidence on the Economic Effects of Poor Health," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(1), pages 61-69, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Prados, 2012. "A Life Cycle Approach to the Mechanism Connecting Health Inequality and Earnings Inequality," 2012 Meeting Papers 1145, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Evans, William N. & Moore, Timothy J., 2011.
"The short-term mortality consequences of income receipt,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(11), pages 1410-1424.
- William N. Evans & Timothy J. Moore, 2009. "The Short-Term Mortality Consequences of Income Receipt," NBER Working Papers 15311, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William N. Evans & Craig L. Garthwaite, 2014.
"Giving Mom a Break: The Impact of Higher EITC Payments on Maternal Health,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 258-290, May.
- William N. Evans & Craig L. Garthwaite, 2010. "Giving Mom a Break: The Impact of Higher EITC Payments on Maternal Health," NBER Working Papers 16296, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pc:p:3309-3416 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stephen E. Snyder & William N. Evans, 2002. "The Impact of Income on Mortality: Evidence from the Social Security Notch," NBER Working Papers 9197, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:wispod:1016-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruwius.html .