Banks and the World's Major Banking Centers, 2000
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sang-Rim Choi & Daekeun Park & Adrian Tschoegl, 2003. "Banks and the world’s major banking centers, 2000," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 139(3), pages 550-568, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Focarelli, Dario & Pozzolo, Alberto Franco, 2001. "The patterns of cross-border bank mergers and shareholdings in OECD countries," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 2305-2337, December.
- Michael H. Grote, 2002. "A value chain approach to financial centres - The case of Frankfurt," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 93(4), pages 412-423, September.
- Alan Deardorff, 1998.
"Determinants of Bilateral Trade: Does Gravity Work in a Neoclassical World?,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Regionalization of the World Economy, pages 7-32
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan V. Deardorff, 1995. "Determinants of Bilateral Trade: Does Gravity Work in a Neoclassical World?," NBER Working Papers 5377, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deardorff, A.V., 1995. "Determinants of Bilateral Trade : Does Gravity Work in a Neoclassical World?," Papers 95-05, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Gehrig, Thomas, 1998. "Cities and the Geography of Financial Centres," CEPR Discussion Papers 1894, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Buch, Claudia M. & DeLong, Gayle, 2004.
"Cross-border bank mergers: What lures the rare animal?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 2077-2102, September.
- DeLong, Gayle L. & Buch, Claudia M., 2001. "Cross-Border Bank Mergers: What Lures the Rare Animal?," Kiel Working Papers 1070, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Heinkel, Robert L. & Levi, Maurice D., 1992. "The structure of international banking," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 251-272, June.
- Theil, H, 1979. "How Symmetric Is International Trade?," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 53-62.
- Eric S. Rosengren & Joe Peek, 2000. "Collateral Damage: Effects of the Japanese Bank Crisis on Real Activity in the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(1), pages 30-45, March.
- Simon J. Evenett & Wolfgang Keller, 2002.
"On Theories Explaining the Success of the Gravity Equation,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(2), pages 281-316, April.
- Evenett, S. J. & Keller, W., 1994. "On Theories Explaining the Success of the Gravity Equation," Working papers 9713, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Simon J. Evenett & Wolfgang Keller, 1998. "On Theories Explaining the Success of the Gravity Equation," NBER Working Papers 6529, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simon J. Evenett & Wolfgang Keller, 1996. "On Theories Explaining the Success of the Gravity Equation," International Trade 9608001, EconWPA, revised 15 Jul 1998.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Choi Sang Rim & Park Daekeun & Tschoegl Adrian E., 2016. "Banks and the World’s Major Banking Centers, 2010," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 16(2), pages 275-291, June.
- Du, Huibin & Xia, Qiongqiong & Ma, Xuan & Chai, Lihe, 2014. "A new statistical dynamic analysis of ecological niches for China’s financial centres," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 395(C), pages 476-486.
- Luca Papi & Emma Sarno & Alberto Zazzaro, 2017.
"The geographical network of bank organizations: issues and evidence for Italy,"
Chapters,in: Handbook on the Geographies of Money and Finance, chapter 8, pages 156-196
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Luca Papi & Emma Sarno & Alberto Zazzaro, 2015. "The geographical network of bank organizations: issues and evidence for Italy," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 105, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Luca Papi & Emma Sarno & Alberto Zazzaro, 2015. "The Geographical Network of Bank Organizations: Issues and Evidence for Italy," CSEF Working Papers 403, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Claudia M. Buch & Gayle L. DeLong, 2008. "Banking Globalization: International Consolidation and Mergers in Banking," IAW Discussion Papers 38, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-10-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:pennin:02-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fiupaus.html .