A value chain approach to financial centres - The case of Frankfurt
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grote, Michael H. & Täube, Florian A., 2007.
"When outsourcing is not an option: International relocation of investment bank research -- Or isn't it?,"
Journal of International Management,
Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 57-77, March.
- Michael H. Grote & Florian Taübe, 2007. "When outsourcing is not an option: International relocation of investment bank research - Or isn't it?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/206769, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Du, Huibin & Xia, Qiongqiong & Ma, Xuan & Chai, Lihe, 2014. "A new statistical dynamic analysis of ecological niches for China’s financial centres," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 395(C), pages 476-486.
- Morag I. Torrance, 2008. "Forging Glocal Governance? Urban Infrastructures as Networked Financial Products," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Florian Arun Taeube, 2004. "Proximities and Innovation Evidence from the Indian IT Industry in Bangalore," DRUID Working Papers 04-10, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Christian Kruse, 2003. "When form follows function ? Financial centres as starting points for researching the interrelationship of financial intermediaries and the management of firms," ERSA conference papers ersa03p486, European Regional Science Association.
- Norberg, Peter, 2003. "From Periphery to Financial Centre," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2003:11, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 13 Dec 2005.
- Boerdlein, Ruth Maria, 2002. "Stock exchanges and regional competitiveness: the case of small German exchanges," ERSA conference papers ersa02p052, European Regional Science Association.
- Sang-Rim Choi & Daekeun Park & Adrian Tschoegl, 2003. "Banks and the world’s major banking centers, 2000," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 139(3), pages 550-568, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:tvecsg:v:93:y:2002:i:4:p:412-423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0040-747X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.