National System of Innovation: A Note on Technological Asymmetries and Catching-Up Perspectives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arthur, W Brian, 1989. "Competing Technologies, Increasing Returns, and Lock-In by Historical Events," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(394), pages 116-131, March.
- Boggio, Luciano, 1996. "Growth and international competitiveness in a 'Kaldorian' perspective," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 299-320, September.
- Krugman, Paul, 1987. "The narrow moving band, the Dutch disease, and the competitive consequences of Mrs. Thatcher : Notes on trade in the presence of dynamic scale economies," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 41-55, October.
- Giovanni Dosi & Christopher Freeman & Richard Nelson & Gerarld Silverberg & Luc Soete (ed.), 1988. "Technical Change and Economic Theory," LEM Book Series, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy, number dosietal-1988, August.
- M. Cimoli & M. della Giusta, 1998. "The Nature of Technological Change and Its Main Implications on National and Local Systems of Innovation," Working Papers ir98029, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Fagerberg, Jan, 1988. "International Competitiveness," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(391), pages 355-374, June.
- Fagerberg, Jan, 1995. "Convergence or Divergence? The Impact of Technology on "Why Growth Rates Differ."," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 269-284, September.
- Abramovitz,Moses, 1989. "Thinking about Growth," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521333962, May.
- Jan Fagerberg, 1995. "Is there a large-country advantage in high-tech?," Working Papers Archives 1995526, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Amable, Bruno, 2000. "International specialisation and growth," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 413-431, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabriel, Luciano Ferreira & Jayme, Frederico G. & Oreiro, José Luis, 2016. "A North-South Model of Economic Growth, Technological Gap, Structural Change and Real Exchange Rate," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 83-94.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Edna M. Villarreal Peralta, 2015.
"Innovation and Regional Growth in Mexico: 2000–2010,"
Growth and Change,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 172-195, June.
- Rodriguez-Pose, Andres & Villarreal Peralta, Edna Maria, 2014. "Innovation and Regional Growth in Mexico: 2000-2010," CEPR Discussion Papers 10153, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Edna MaríaVillarreal Peralta, 2014. "Innovation and Regional Growth in Mexico: 2000-2010," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1417, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2014.
- Stracke Simeon, 2006. "Innovationsverflechtungen zwischen lokaler Einbettung und globalen Wertschöpfungsketten," Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftsgeographie, De Gruyter, vol. 50(1), pages 44-57, October.
- Hartwich, Frank & Alexaki, Anastasia & Baptista, Rene, 2007. "Innovation systems governance in Bolivia: Lessons for agricultural innovation policies," IFPRI discussion papers 732, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:iasawp:ir98030. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiasaat.html .