Convergence or Divergence - The Impact of Technology
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fagerberg, Jan, 1995. "Convergence or Divergence? The Impact of Technology on "Why Growth Rates Differ."," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 269-284, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:366690 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mario, Cimoli, 2005. "Heterogeneidad estructural, asimetrías tecnológicas y crecimiento en América Latina [Structural heterogeneity, technological asymmetries and growth in Latin America]," MPRA Paper 3832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Piva, Mariacristina., 2004. "The impact of technology transfer on employment and income distribution in developing countries : a survey of theoretical models and empirical studies," ILO Working Papers 993666903402676, International Labour Organization.
- Huaide Wen & Jun Dai, 2021. "Green Technological Progress and the Backwardness Advantage of Green Development: Taking the Sustainable Development Strategy of Central and Western China as an Example," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(14), pages 1-17, July.
- Jeong-Dong Lee & Keun Lee & Dirk Meissner & Slavo Radosevic & Nicholas S. Vonortas, 2021. "Local capacity, innovative entrepreneurial places and global connections: an overview," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 563-573, June.
- Raffaele Paci & Francesco Pigliaru, 1999.
"Is dualism still a source of convergence in Europe?,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(11), pages 1423-1436.
- R. Paci & F. Pigliaru, 1997. "Is dualism still a source of convergence in Europe?," Working Paper CRENoS 199705, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Raffaele Paci & Francesco Pigliaru, 1998. "Is dualism still a source of convergence in Europe?," ERSA conference papers ersa98p462, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:96c10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Klaus Gugler & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2004.
"Convergence in Structure and Productivity in European Manufacturing?,"
German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 5(1), pages 61-79, February.
- Gugler Klaus & Pfaffermayr Michael, 2004. "Convergence in Structure and Productivity in European Manufacturing?," German Economic Review, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 61-79, February.
- Klaus Gugler & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2000. "Convergence in Structure and Productivity in European Manufacturing?," WIFO Working Papers 127, WIFO.
- Thomas Doring & Jan Schnellenbach, 2006.
"What do we know about geographical knowledge spillovers and regional growth?: A survey of the literature,"
Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(3), pages 375-395.
- Döring, Thomas & Schnellenbach, Jan, 2004. "What Do We Know About Geographical Knowledge Spillovers and Regional Growth? A Survey of the Literature," Research Notes 14, Deutsche Bank Research.
- Amavilah, Voxi Heinrich, 2007. "The effects of technology-as-knowledge on the economic performance of developing countries: An econometric analysis using annual publications data for Botswana, Namibia, and South Africa, 1976-2004," MPRA Paper 3482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wang, Jue & Liu, Xiaming & Wei, Yingqi & Wang, Chengang, 2014. "Cultural Proximity and Local Firms’ catch up with Multinational Enterprises," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 1-13.
- Honorata Howaniec & Marcin Lis, 2020. "Euroregions and Local and Regional Development—Local Perceptions of Cross-Border Cooperation and Euroregions Based on the Euroregion Beskydy," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(18), pages 1-21, September.
- M. Cimoli, 1998. "National System of Innovation: A Note on Technological Asymmetries and Catching-Up Perspectives," Working Papers ir98030, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Paci, Raffaele & Pigliaru, Francesco, 1997. "Structural change and convergence: an Italian regional perspective," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 297-318, August.
- Rensman, Marieke, 1996. "Economic growth and technological change in the long run : a survey of theoretical and empirical literature," Research Report 96C10, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Döring, Thomas, 2005. "Räumliche Externalitäten von Wissen und ihre Konsequenzen für die Ausgestaltung des Finanzausgleichs," Forschungs- und Sitzungsberichte der ARL: Aufsätze, in: Färber, Gisela (ed.), Das föderative System in Deutschland: Bestandsaufnahme, Reformbedarf und Handlungsempfehlungen aus raumwissenschaftlicher Sicht, volume 127, pages 93-120, ARL – Akademie für Raumentwicklung in der Leibniz-Gemeinschaft.
- Francesco Lamperti & Clara Elisabetta Mattei, 2018. "Going up and down: rethinking the empirics of growth in the developing and newly industrialized world," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 749-784, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tik:wparch:1995524. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/tkuiono.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: H&kon Normann (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/tkuiono.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.