Relative Wages and the Returns to Education in the Labor Market for Registered Nurses
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (252) 328-6006
Fax: (252) 328-6743
Web page: http://www.econ.ecu.edu/wp/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Phillips, V. L., 1995. "Nurses' labor supply: Participation, hours of work, and discontinuities in the supply function," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 567-582, December.
- Sullivan, Daniel, 1989.
"Monopsony Power in the Market for Nurses,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(2), pages S135-78, October.
- Roger Feldman & Richard Scheffler, 1982. "The union impact on hospital wages and fringe benefits," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 35(2), pages 196-206, January.
- Hirsch, B.T. & Schumacher, E.J., 1993.
"Monopsony Power and Relative Wages in the Labor Market for Nurses,"
1993_06_03, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Hirsch, Barry T. & Schumacher, Edward J., 1995. "Monopsony power and relative wages in the labor market for nurses," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 443-476, October.
- LaVonne A. Booton & Julia I. Lane, 1985. "Hospital Market Structure and the Return to Nursing Education," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 20(2), pages 184-196.
- Levy, Frank & Murnane, Richard J, 1992. "U.S. Earnings Levels and Earnings Inequality: A Review of Recent Trends and Proposed Explanations," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(3), pages 1333-81, September.
- Barry T. Hirsch & Edward J. Schumacher, .
"Union Wages, Rents, and Skills in Health Care Labor Markets,"
9603, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Hirsch, B.T. & Scumacher, E.J., 1996. "Union Wages, Rents, and Skills in Health Care Labor Markets," Working Papers 1996_03_02, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Barry T. Hirsch & Edward J. Schumacher, . "Union Wages, Rents, and Skills in Health Care Labor Markets," Working Papers 9721, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Kostiuk, Peter F, 1990. "Compensating Differentials for Shift Work," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 1054-75, October.
- Adamache, Killard W. & Sloan, Frank A., 1982. "Unions and hospitals : Some unresolved issues," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 81-108, May.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1995.
"Who Works When? Evidence from the U.S. and Germany,"
NBER Working Papers
5208, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1995. "Who Works When?: Evidence from the U.S. and Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 120, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Smith, James P & Ward, Michael P, 1985. "Time-Series Growth in the Female Labor Force," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(1), pages S59-90, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:eacaec:9601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.