Positioning Public Service Broadcasting in a Competitive TV Market: Small Country Programming Strategies based on a Wide-Reach Genre
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fellner, Wolfgang & Grisold, Andrea, 2009. "Positioning Public Service Broadcasting in a Competitive TV Market. Small Country Programming Strategies based on a Wide-Reach Genre," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 166, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter O. Steiner, 1952. "Program Patterns and Preferences, and the Workability of Competition in Radio Broadcasting," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 66(2), pages 194-223.
- George Tsourvakas, 2004. "Public Television Programming Strategy Before and After Competition: The Greek Case," Journal of Media Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 193-205.
More about this item
- H44 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Publicly Provided Goods: Mixed Markets
- L32 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Enterprises; Public-Private Enterprises
- L43 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Legal Monopolies and Regulation or Deregulation
- L82 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Entertainment; Media
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwwuw:wuwp129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Department of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.wu.ac.at/economics/en .