Dependent Forms of Self-employment in the UK: Identifying Workers on the Border between Employment and Self-Employment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Böheim, René & Muehlberger, Ulrike, 2006. "Dependent Forms of Self-employment in the UK: Identifying Workers on the Border between Employment and Self-employment," IZA Discussion Papers 1963, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Böheim, Rene & Muehlberger, Ulrike, 2006. "Dependent Forms of Self-employment in the UK. Identifying Workers on the Border between Employment and Self-Employment," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 604, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cowling, Marc & Taylor, Mark, 2001. "Entrepreneurial Women and Men: Two Different Species?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 167-175, May.
- Fabio Berton & Lia Pacelli & Giovanna Segre, 2003. "Tra lavoro dipendente e lavoro parasubordinato: chi sono, da dove vengono e dove vanno i lavoratori parasubordinati," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 25, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Taylor, Mark P, 1999. "Survival of the Fittest? An Analysis of Self-Employment Duration in Britain," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(454), pages 140-155, March.
- Judith Freedman & Emma Chamberlain, 1997. "Horizontal equity and the taxation of employed and self-employed workers," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 18(1), pages 87-118, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schulze Buschoff, Karin & Schmidt, Claudia, 2007. "Adapting labour law and social security to the needs of the new self-employed: Comparing European countries and initiatives at EU level," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment SP I 2007-113, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Sierdjan Koster & Nardo de Vries, 2011. "The networks of the solo self-employed and their success," Scales Research Reports H201111, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Simon C. Parker, 2010. "Contracting Out, Public Policy And Entrepreneurship," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 57(2), pages 119-144, May.
- Schulze Buschoff, Karin, 2007. "Self-employment and social risk management: Comparing Germany and the United Kingdom," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment SP I 2007-103, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- repec:eur:ejserj:247 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ulrike Muehlberger & Silvia Pasqua, 2006. "The “Continuous Collaborators” in Italy. Hybrids between Employment and Self-employment?," CHILD Working Papers wp10_06, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
More about this item
- K31 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Labor Law
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2006-02-26 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-LAB-2006-02-26 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwwuw:wuwp091. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Department of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.wu.ac.at/economics/en .