Tra lavoro dipendente e lavoro parasubordinato: chi sono, da dove vengono e dove vanno i lavoratori parasubordinati
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stewart, Mark B & Swaffield, Joanna K, 1999.
"Low Pay Dynamics and Transition Probabilities,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 66(261), pages 23-42, February.
- Stewart, M.B. & Swaffield, J.K., 1997. "Low Pay Dynamics and Transition Probabilities," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 495, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Stephen Nickell & Patricia Jones & Glenda Quintini, 2002.
"A Picture of Job Insecurity Facing British Men,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(476), pages 1-27, January.
- Nickell, Stephen & Jones, Tracy & Quintini, Glenda, 2000. "A picture of job insecurity facing British men," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20141, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Patricia Tracy Jones & Stephen Nickell & Glenda Quintini, 2000. "A Picture of Job Insecurity Facing British Men," CEP Discussion Papers dp0479, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Böheim, Rene & Muehlberger, Ulrike, 2006.
"Dependent Forms of Self-employment in the UK. Identifying Workers on the Border between Employment and Self-Employment,"
Department of Economics Working Paper Series
604, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- René Böheim & Ulrike Muehlberger, 2006. "Dependent Forms of Self-employment in the UK: Identifying Workers on the Border between Employment and Self-Employment," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp091, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Böheim, René & Muehlberger, Ulrike, 2006. "Dependent Forms of Self-employment in the UK: Identifying Workers on the Border between Employment and Self-employment," IZA Discussion Papers 1963, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cca:wplabo:25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giovanni Bert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fccaait.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .