Employment-output link in Finland: evidence from regional-level data
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ilmakunnas, Pekka, 1989. "Survey Expectations vs. Rational Expectations in the Estimation of a Dynamic Model: Demand for Labour in Finnish Manufacturing," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 51(3), pages 297-314, August.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119, December.
- Lee, M. & Longmire, R. & Matyas, L. & Harris, M., 1996.
"Growth Convergence: Some Panel Data Evidence,"
Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers
14/96, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Jaakko Pehkonen & Hannu Tervo, 1998. "Persistence and Turnover in Regional Unemployment Disparities," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(5), pages 445-458.
- Pehkonen, Jaakko, 1992. "Survey Expectations and Stochastic Trends in Modelling the Employment-Output Equation," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 54(4), pages 579-589, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa99pa304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.