Growth Convergence: Some Panel Data Evidence
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Gersch, Will & Kitagawa, Genshiro, 1983. "The Prediction of Time Series with Trends and Seasonalities," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 1(3), pages 253-264, July.
- Harvey, A C, 1985. "Trends and Cycles in Macroeconomic Time Series," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 3(3), pages 216-227, June.
- P. J. Harrison, 1967. "Exponential Smoothing and Short-Term Sales Forecasting," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(11), pages 821-842, July.
- Schotman, Peter C & van Dijk, Herman K, 1991.
"On Bayesian Routes to Unit Roots,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(4), pages 387-401, Oct.-Dec..
- Peter C. Schotman & Herman K. van Dijk, 1991. "On Bayesian routes to unit roots," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 43, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Nelson, Charles R. & Plosser, Charles I., 1982. "Trends and random walks in macroeconmic time series : Some evidence and implications," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 139-162.
- Fildes, Robert, 1992. "The evaluation of extrapolative forecasting methods," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 81-98, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miguel A. Juárez & Mark F. J. Steel, 2010.
"Non‐gaussian dynamic bayesian modelling for panel data,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(7), pages 1128-1154, November/.
- Juarez, Miguel A. & Steel, Mark F. J., 2006. "Non-Gaussian dynamic Bayesian modelling for panel data," MPRA Paper 450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aiello, Francesco & Pupo, Valeria, 2012. "Structural funds and the economic divide in Italy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 403-418.
- Aiello, Francesco & Pupo, Valeria, 2009.
"Structural Funds and Economic Divide in Italy,"
17853, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aiello Francesco & Pupo Valeria, 2011. "Structural Funds and Economic Divide in Italy," ERSA conference papers ersa10p136, European Regional Science Association.
- Francesco Aiello & Valeria Pupo, 2009. "Structural Funds And Economic Divide In Italy," Working Papers 200914, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Risti Permani, 2009. "The Role of Education in Economic Growth in East Asia: a survey," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 23(1), pages 1-20, May.
- Massimiliano Affinito, 2011. "Convergence clubs, the euro-area rank and the relationship between banking and real convergence," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 809, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- repec:gam:jecomi:v:5:y:2017:i:3:p:27-:d:105700 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kangasharju, Aki & Pehkonen, Jaakko, 1999. "Employment-output link in Finland: evidence from regional-level data," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa304, European Regional Science Association.
- Changkyu Choi, 2004. "Foreign direct investment and income convergence," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(10), pages 1045-1049.
- Max Gillman & Mark N. Harris, 2004. "Inflation, Financial Development and Endogenous Growth," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 24/04, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- DOBSON, Steve & RAMLOGAN, Carlyn & STROBL, Eric, 2003. "Why do rates of convergence differ ? A meta-regression analysis," CORE Discussion Papers 2003020, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Stephen Dobson & Carlyn Ramlogan & Eric Strobl, 2006. "Why Do Rates Of Β-Convergence Differ? A Meta-Regression Analysis," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 53(2), pages 153-173, May.
- Lee, Yoon-Jin, 2014. "Testing a linear dynamic panel data model against nonlinear alternatives," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 178(P1), pages 146-166.
- Julia WÃ¶rz, 2005.
"Skill Intensity in Foreign Trade and Economic Growth,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 32(1), pages 117-144, March.
- Julia Wörz, 2003. "Skill Intensity in Foreign Trade and Economic Growth," wiiw Working Papers 25, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Julia Woerz, 2004. "Skill Intensity in Foreign Trade and Economic Growth," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-059/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Panagiotis Artelaris & Paschalis A. Arvanitidis & George Petrakos, 2011.
"Convergence patterns in the world economy: exploring the nonlinearity hypothesis,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(3), pages 236-252, August.
- Artelaris, Panagiotis & Arvanitidis, Paschalis & Petrakos, George, 2008. "Convergence Patterns in the World Economy: Exploring the Non-Linearity Hypothesis," Papers dynreg32, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Mihaela Simionescu, 2015. "The Impact Of Economic Crisis On Inflation Convergence In The European Union. A Panel Data Approach," Journal Articles, Center For Economic Analyses, pages 37-46, June.
More about this item
KeywordsECONOMIC GROWTH; CONVERGENCE;
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:msh:ebswps:1996-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr Xibin Zhang). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dxmonau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .