Growth Convergence: Some Panel Data Evidence
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:54:y:2009:i:03:n:s0217590809003409 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mark N. Harris & Weiping Kostenko & László Mátyás & Isfaaq Timol, 2009.
"The Robustness Of Estimators For Dynamic Panel Data Models To Misspecification,"
The Singapore Economic Review (SER),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 54(03), pages 399-426.
- Harris, M.N. & Longmire, R.J. & Matyas, L., 1996. "The Robustness of Estimators for Dynamic Panel Data Models to Misspecification," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 9/96, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Harris, M.N. & Matyas, L., 1996. "A Comparative Analysis of Different Estimatiors for Dynamic Panel data Models," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 4/96, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miguel A. Juárez & Mark F. J. Steel, 2010.
"Non‐gaussian dynamic bayesian modelling for panel data,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(7), pages 1128-1154, November/.
- Juarez, Miguel A. & Steel, Mark F. J., 2006. "Non-Gaussian dynamic Bayesian modelling for panel data," MPRA Paper 450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aiello, Francesco & Pupo, Valeria, 2012. "Structural funds and the economic divide in Italy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 403-418.
- Francesco Aiello & Valeria Pupo, 2009.
"Structural Funds And Economic Divide In Italy,"
200914, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Aiello Francesco & Pupo Valeria, 2011. "Structural Funds and Economic Divide in Italy," ERSA conference papers ersa10p136, European Regional Science Association.
- Aiello, Francesco & Pupo, Valeria, 2009. "Structural Funds and Economic Divide in Italy," MPRA Paper 17853, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Risti Permani, 2009. "The Role of Education in Economic Growth in East Asia: a survey," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 23(1), pages 1-20, May.
- Massimiliano Affinito, 2011. "Convergence clubs, the euro-area rank and the relationship between banking and real convergence," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 809, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- repec:gam:jecomi:v:5:y:2017:i:3:p:27-:d:105700 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kangasharju, Aki & Pehkonen, Jaakko, 1999. "Employment-output link in Finland: evidence from regional-level data," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa304, European Regional Science Association.
- Changkyu Choi, 2004. "Foreign direct investment and income convergence," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(10), pages 1045-1049.
- Max Gillman & Mark N. Harris, 2004. "Inflation, Financial Development and Endogenous Growth," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 24/04, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- DOBSON, Steve & RAMLOGAN, Carlyn & STROBL, Eric, 2003. "Why do rates of convergence differ ? A meta-regression analysis," CORE Discussion Papers 2003020, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Stephen Dobson & Carlyn Ramlogan & Eric Strobl, 2006. "Why Do Rates Of Β-Convergence Differ? A Meta-Regression Analysis," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 53(2), pages 153-173, May.
- Lee, Yoon-Jin, 2014. "Testing a linear dynamic panel data model against nonlinear alternatives," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 178(P1), pages 146-166.
- Julia WÃ¶rz, 2005.
"Skill Intensity in Foreign Trade and Economic Growth,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 32(1), pages 117-144, March.
- Julia Wörz, 2003. "Skill Intensity in Foreign Trade and Economic Growth," wiiw Working Papers 25, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Julia Woerz, 2004. "Skill Intensity in Foreign Trade and Economic Growth," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-059/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Panagiotis Artelaris & Paschalis A. Arvanitidis & George Petrakos, 2011.
"Convergence patterns in the world economy: exploring the nonlinearity hypothesis,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(3), pages 236-252, August.
- Artelaris, Panagiotis & Arvanitidis, Paschalis & Petrakos, George, 2008. "Convergence Patterns in the World Economy: Exploring the Non-Linearity Hypothesis," Papers dynreg32, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Mihaela Simionescu, 2015. "The Impact Of Economic Crisis On Inflation Convergence In The European Union. A Panel Data Approach," Journal Articles, Center For Economic Analyses, pages 37-46, June.
More about this item
KeywordsECONOMIC GROWTH; CONVERGENCE;
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:msh:ebswps:1996-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr Xibin Zhang) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dxmonau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.