Urbanization and Decentralization: The changing urban-rural linkages and opportunities of decentralization of services
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joachim von Braun, 2005.
"Agricultural economics and distributional effects,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 32(s1), pages 1-20, January.
- von Braun, Joachim, 2003. "Agricultural Economics and Distributional Effects," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa: Plenary Sessions 245917, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Liu, Hong & Fang, Hai & Zhao, Zhong, 2013.
"Urban–rural disparities of child health and nutritional status in China from 1989 to 2006,"
Economics & Human Biology,
Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 294-309.
- Liu, Hong & Fang, Hai & Zhao, Zhong, 2012. "Urban-Rural Disparities of Child Health and Nutritional Status in China from 1989 to 2006," IZA Discussion Papers 6528, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stark, Oded & Bloom, David E, 1985. "The New Economics of Labor Migration," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 173-178, May.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Torero, Maximo & von Braun, Joachim (ed.), 2006. "Information and communication technologies for development and poverty reduction: The potential of telecommunications," IFPRI books, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), number 0-8018-8041-6.
- Harris, John R & Todaro, Michael P, 1970. "Migration, Unemployment & Development: A Two-Sector Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(1), pages 126-142, March.
More about this item
KeywordsH75 State and Local Government: Health; Education; Welfare; Public Pensions; O18 Economic Development: Urban; Rural; Regional; and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure R11 Regional Economic Activity: Growth; Development; Environmental Issues; and Changes;
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa14p841. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.