Information and communication technologies for development and poverty reduction: The potential of telecommunications
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) & Chong, Alberto E., 2012. "Development Connections: Unveiling the Impact of New Information Technologies (Summary)," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 384, February.
- Shyamal K. Chowdhury, 2006. "Access to a Telephone and Factor Market Participation of Rural Households in Bangladesh," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 563-576, September.
- repec:idb:brikps:384 is not listed on IDEAS
- Diether W. Beuermann & Christopher McKelvey & Renos Vakis, 2012. "Mobile Phones and Economic Development in Rural Peru," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(11), pages 1617-1628, November.
- Hopestone Kayiska Chavula, 2013. "Telecommunications development and economic growth in Africa," Information Technology for Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 5-23, January.
- Stephane Straub, 2011.
"Infrastructure and Development: A Critical Appraisal of the Macro-level Literature,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(5), pages 683-708.
- Stephane Straub, 2007. "Infrastructure and Development: A Critical Appraisal of the Macro-level Literature," ESE Discussion Papers 178, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Straub, Stephane, 2008. "Infrastructure and development : a critical appraisal of the macro level literature," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4590, The World Bank.
- Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) & Alberto E. Chong, 2011. "Development Connections: Unveiling the Impact of New Information Technologies (Summary)," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 71598, February.
- Ewa Lechman & Harleen Kaur, 2016.
"Social Development And Ict Adoption. Developing World Perspective,"
GUT FME Working Paper Series A
33, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Lechman, Ewa & Kaur, Harleen, 2016. "Social development and ICT adoption. Developing world perspective," MPRA Paper 69354, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mahamadou Roufahi Tankari, 2018. "Mobile Phone and Households¡¯ Poverty: Evidence from Niger," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 43(2), pages 67-84, June.
- Musafiri, Ildephonse & Mirzabaev, Alisher, 2014. "Long-Term Determinants of Agricultural Output in Smallholder Farmers in Rwanda," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169867, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Joachim von Braun, 2014. "Urbanization and Decentralization: The changing urban-rural linkages and opportunities of decentralization of services," ERSA conference papers ersa14p841, European Regional Science Association.
- Mittal, Surabhi, 2012. "Modern ICT for Agricultural Development and Risk Management in Smallholder Agriculture in India," Socioeconomics Program Working Papers 147107, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
More about this item
KeywordsICT; Information technology; Poverty reduction; Development; Telecommunications; Economic development; rural areas; Institutions; case studies; Access to information;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprib:0801880416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.