A Dualistic Manner In Spatial Analysis: Location And Sector Based Investigations For Housing Price Determinants
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dixie M. Blackley & James R. Follain & Haeduck Lee, 1986. "An Evaluation of Hedonic Price Indexes for Thirty-four Large SMSAs," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 14(2), pages 179-205.
- H W Richardson & P Gordon & M-J Jun & E Heikkila & R Peiser & D Dale-Johnson, 1990. "Residential property values, the CBD, and multiple nodes: further analysis," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 22(6), pages 829-833, June.
- Bender, Bruce & Hwang, Hae-Shin, 1985. "Hedonic housing price indices and secondary employment centers," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 90-107, January.
- Evren Ozus & Vedia Dokmeci & Gulay Kiroglu & Guldehan Egdemir, 2007. "Spatial Analysis of Residential Prices in Istanbul," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(5), pages 707-721, June.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- H W Richardson & P Gordon & M-J Jun & E Heikkila & R Peiser & D Dale-Johnson, 1990. "Residential Property Values, the CBD, and Multiple Nodes: Further Analysis," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 22(6), pages 829-833, June.
- Berna Keskin, 2008. "Hedonic analysis of price in the istanbul housing market," International Journal of Strategic Property Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 125-138, March.
- Elif Alkay, 2008. "Housing Submarkets in Istanbul," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 11(1), pages 113-127.
More about this item
KeywordsReal Estate Markets; Housing Supply and Markets; Spatial Models;
- R3 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa13p1062. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .