Knowledge-workers and the sustainable city: the travel consequences of car-related job-perks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Galit Cohen-Blankshtain, 2008. "Institutional constraints on transport policymaking: the case of company cars in Israel," Transportation, Springer, pages 411-424.
- Andreas P. Cornett, 2009.
"Aims and strategies in regional innovation and growth policy: A Danish perspective,"
Entrepreneurship & Regional Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 399-420.
- Baycan-Levent, Tuzin & Nijkamp, Peter, 2007. "Characteristics Of Migrant Entrepreneurship In Europe," Serie Research Memoranda 0014, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Olof Johansson-Stenman, 2002.
"Estimating individual driving distance by car and public transport use in Sweden,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(8), pages 959-967.
- Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2001. "Estimating individual driving distance by car and public transport use in Sweden," Working Papers in Economics 36, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Colombo, Massimo G. & Delmastro, Marco, 2002. "How effective are technology incubators?: Evidence from Italy," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 1103-1122.
- Otto Raspe & Frank Oort, 2011. "Growth of new firms and spatially bounded knowledge externalities," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, pages 495-518.
- Dafna Schwartz, 2006. "The Regional Location of Knowledge Based Economy Activities in Israel," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 31-44, January.
- Otto Raspe & Frank Van Oort, 2006. "The Knowledge Economy and Urban Economic Growth," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 1209-1234.
- Graus, Wina & Worrell, Ernst, 2008. "The principal-agent problem and transport energy use: Case study of company lease cars in the Netherlands," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 3745-3753, October.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-KNM-2011-11-14 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-URE-2011-11-14 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa11p389. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .