Air Connectivity and Foreign Direct Investments The economic effects of the introduction of new routes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Strauss-Kahn, Vanessa & Vives, Xavier, 2009. "Why and where do headquarters move?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 168-186, March.
- Sellner, Richard & Nagl, Philipp, 2010. "Air accessibility and growth â€“ The economic effects of a capacity expansion at Vienna International Airport," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 325-329.
- Lisa De Propris & Nigel Driffield & Stefano Menghinello, 2005. "local industrial systems and the location of FDI in Italy," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 105-121.
- Philip McCann & Zoltán J. Ács, 2015.
"Globalization: Countries, Cities and Multinationals,"
Chapters,in: Global Entrepreneurship, Institutions and Incentives, chapter 19, pages 371-386
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Philip McCann & Zoltan Acs, 2011. "Globalization: Countries, Cities and Multinationals," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(1), pages 17-32.
- Philip McCann & Zoltan J. Acs, 2009. "Globalisation: Countries, Cities and Multinationals," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-042, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Germà Bel & Xavier Fageda, 2008.
"Getting there fast: globalization, intercontinental flights and location of headquarters,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 8(4), pages 471-495, July.
- Germà Bel & Xavier Fageda, 2005. "Getting there fast: Globalization, intercontinental flights and location of headquarters," Urban/Regional 0511008, EconWPA.
- Allan Williams & Vladimir Balaz, 2009. "Low-Cost Carriers, Economies of Flows and Regional Externalities," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(5), pages 677-691.
- Richard Blundell & Monica Costa Dias, 2000. "Evaluation methods for non-experimental data," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 21(4), pages 427-468, January.
- Stefano Menghinello & Lisa De Propris & Nigel Driffield, 2010. "Industrial districts, inward foreign investment and regional development," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(4), pages 539-558, July.
- Anne Aguilera, 2008. "Business travel and mobile workers," Post-Print halshs-00489821, HAL.
- Button, Kenneth & Lall, Somik & Stough, Roger & Trice, Mark, 1999. "High-technology employment and hub airports," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 53-59.
- Roberto Basile & Luigi Benfratello & Davide Castellani, 2005.
"Attracting Foreign Direct Investments in Europe: Are Italian Regions Doomed?,"
Rivista di Politica Economica,
SIPI Spa, vol. 95(1), pages 319-319, January-F.
- Roberto Basile & Luigi Benfratello & Davide Castellani, 2005. "Attracting Foreign Direct Investments in Europe: are Italian Regions Doomed?," Development Working Papers 200, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Aguilera, Anne, 2008. "Business travel and mobile workers," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(8), pages 1109-1116, October.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2011-12-05 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INT-2011-12-05 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa11p249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.