Air Connectivity and Foreign Direct Investments The economic effects of the introduction of new routes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Strauss-Kahn, Vanessa & Vives, Xavier, 2009. "Why and where do headquarters move?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 168-186, March.
- Sellner, Richard & Nagl, Philipp, 2010. "Air accessibility and growth â€“ The economic effects of a capacity expansion at Vienna International Airport," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 325-329.
- Lisa De Propris & Nigel Driffield & Stefano Menghinello, 2005. "local industrial systems and the location of FDI in Italy," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 105-121.
- Philip McCann & Zoltán J. Ács, 2015.
"Globalization: Countries, Cities and Multinationals,"
Chapters,in: Global Entrepreneurship, Institutions and Incentives, chapter 19, pages 371-386
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Philip McCann & Zoltan Acs, 2011. "Globalization: Countries, Cities and Multinationals," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(1), pages 17-32.
- Philip McCann & Zoltan J. Acs, 2009. "Globalisation: Countries, Cities and Multinationals," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-042, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Germà Bel & Xavier Fageda, 2008.
"Getting there fast: globalization, intercontinental flights and location of headquarters,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 8(4), pages 471-495, July.
- Germà Bel & Xavier Fageda, 2005. "Getting there fast: Globalization, intercontinental flights and location of headquarters," Urban/Regional 0511008, EconWPA.
- Allan Williams & Vladimir Balaz, 2009. "Low-Cost Carriers, Economies of Flows and Regional Externalities," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(5), pages 677-691.
- Richard Blundell & Monica Costa Dias, 2000. "Evaluation methods for non-experimental data," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 21(4), pages 427-468, January.
- Stefano Menghinello & Lisa De Propris & Nigel Driffield, 2010. "Industrial districts, inward foreign investment and regional development," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(4), pages 539-558, July.
- Anne Aguilera, 2008. "Business travel and mobile workers," Post-Print halshs-00489821, HAL.
- Button, Kenneth & Lall, Somik & Stough, Roger & Trice, Mark, 1999. "High-technology employment and hub airports," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 53-59.
- Roberto Basile & Luigi Benfratello & Davide Castellani, 2005.
"Attracting Foreign Direct Investments in Europe: Are Italian Regions Doomed?,"
Rivista di Politica Economica,
SIPI Spa, vol. 95(1), pages 319-319, January-F.
- Roberto Basile & Luigi Benfratello & Davide Castellani, 2005. "Attracting Foreign Direct Investments in Europe: are Italian Regions Doomed?," Development Working Papers 200, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Aguilera, Anne, 2008. "Business travel and mobile workers," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(8), pages 1109-1116, October.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2011-12-05 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INT-2011-12-05 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa11p249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .