Why are the commuting distances of power couples so short? An analysis of the location preferences of households
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frank Corvers & Maud Hensen & Dion Bongaerts, 2009. "Delimitation and Coherence of Functional and Administrative Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(1), pages 19-31.
- Patrick Bayer & Robert McMillan & Kim Rueben, 2004. "Residential Segregation in General Equilibrium," Working Papers 885, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Guler, Bulent & Guvenen, Fatih & Violante, Giovanni L., 2012.
"Joint-search theory: New opportunities and new frictions,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 352-369.
- Giovanni L. Violante & Fatih Guvenen & Bulent Guler, 2008. "Joint-Search Theory: New Opportunities and New Frictions," 2008 Meeting Papers 856, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bulent Guler & Fatih Guvenen & Giovanni L. Violante, 2009. "Joint-search theory: new opportunities and new frictions," Staff Report 426, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Bulent Guler & Fatih Guvenen & Giovanni L. Violante, 2009. "Joint-Search Theory: New Opportunities and New Frictions," NBER Working Papers 15011, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wouter Vermeulen & Jan Rouwendal, 2007. "Housing supply in the Netherlands," CPB Discussion Paper 87, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Mills, Edwin S. & Nijkamp, Peter, 1987. "Advances in urban economics," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: E. S. Mills (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 17, pages 703-714 Elsevier.
- Steven T. Berry, 1994. "Estimating Discrete-Choice Models of Product Differentiation," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 25(2), pages 242-262, Summer.
- Dora L. Costa & Matthew E. Kahn, 2000.
"Power Couples: Changes in the Locational Choice of the College Educated, 1940–1990,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 115(4), pages 1287-1315.
- Dora L. Costa & Matthew E. Kahn, 1999. "Power Couples: Changes in the Locational Choice of the College Educated, 1940-1990," NBER Working Papers 7109, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McGoldrick, KimMarie & Robst, John, 1996. "Gender Differences in Overeducation: A Test of the Theory of Differential Overqualification," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 280-284, May.
- Berry, Steven & Levinsohn, James & Pakes, Ariel, 1995. "Automobile Prices in Market Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(4), pages 841-890, July.
- Stefan P.T. Groot & Henri L.F. Groot & Martijn J. Smit, 2014.
"Regional Wage Differences In The Netherlands: Micro Evidence On Agglomeration Externalities,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(3), pages 503-523, June.
- Stefan P.T. Groot & Henri L.F. de Groot & Martijn Smit, 2011. "Regional Wage Differences in the Netherlands: Micro-Evidence on Agglomeration Externalities," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-050/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Stefan Groot & Henri de Groot & Martijn Smit, 2011. "Regional wage differences in the Netherlands: Micro-evidence on agglomeration externalities," CPB Discussion Paper 184, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa10p816. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .