The impact of network density, travel and location patterns on regional road network vulnerability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jenelius, Erik & Petersen, Tom & Mattsson, Lars-Göran, 2006. "Importance and exposure in road network vulnerability analysis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(7), pages 537-560, August.
- Zhu, Shanjiang & Levinson, David & Liu, Henry X. & Harder, Kathleen, 2010.
"The traffic and behavioral effects of the I-35W Mississippi River bridge collapse,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 44(10), pages 771-784, December.
- Shanjiang Zhu & David Levinson & Henry Liu & Kathleen Harder, 2008. "The traffic and behavioral effects of the I-35W Mississippi River bridge collapse," Working Papers 201001, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Jenelius, Erik & Mattsson, Lars-Göran, 2012. "Road network vulnerability analysis of area-covering disruptions: A grid-based approach with case study," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(5), pages 746-760.
- Jenelius, Erik, 2010. "User inequity implications of road network vulnerability," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 2(3), pages 57-73.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2012-07-29 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TRE-2012-07-29 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2012-07-29 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa10p448. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .