Building a Static Farm Level Spatial Microsimulation Model: Statistically Matching the Irish National Farm Survey to the Irish Census of Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stephen Hynes & Karyn Morrissey & Cathal O’Donoghue, 2005. "Building a Static Farm Level Spatial Microsimulation Model: Statistically Matching the Irish National Farm Survey to the Irish Census of Agriculture," Working Papers 0506, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Hynes & Cathal O'Donoghue, 2004. "Farm Income Mobility and Inequality in Ireland 1994-2001," Working Papers 0078, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2004.
- S Openshaw & L Rao, 1995. "Algorithms for Reengineering 1991 Census Geography," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 27(3), pages 425-446, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thia Hennessy & Shailesh Shrestha & Stephen Hynes, 2006. "The Effect of Decoupling on Farming in Ireland: A Regional Analysis," Working Papers 0611, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Hynes, Stephen & Farrelly, Niall & Murphy, Eithne & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2008. "Modelling habitat conservation and participation in agri-environmental schemes: A spatial microsimulation approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2-3), pages 258-269, June.
- Rahman, Azizur & Harding, Ann & Tanton, Robert & Liu, Shuangzhe, 2013. "Simulating the characteristics of populations at the small area level: New validation techniques for a spatial microsimulation model in Australia," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 149-165.
- Pesti, Csaba S. & Kaposzta, Jozsef, 2008. "Adaptation Of Statistical Matching In Micro-Regional Analysis Of Agricultural Production," Bulletin of the Szent Istvan University 47555, Szent Istvan University, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-01-14 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2007-01-14 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa06p431. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .