Analysing spatial interactions: inter-regional migration flows
In: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Spatially Integrated Social Science
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- C G Amrhein & R Flowerdew, 1992. "The Effect of Data Aggregation on a Poisson Regression Model of Canadian Migration," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 24(10), pages 1381-1391, October.
- James Raymer & Guy Abel & Peter W. F. Smith, 2007. "Combining census and registration data to estimate detailed elderly migration flows in England and Wales," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 170(4), pages 891-908.
- S Openshaw & L Rao, 1995. "Algorithms for Reengineering 1991 Census Geography," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 27(3), pages 425-446, March.
- S Openshaw & L Rao, 1995. "Algorithms for reengineering 1991 Census geography," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 27(3), pages 425-446, March.
- D A Plane, 1994. "The Wax and Wane of Interstate Migration Patterns in the USA in the 1980s: A Demographic Effectiveness Field Perspective," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 26(10), pages 1545-1561, October.
- D A Plane, 1994. "The wax and wane of interstate migration patterns in the USA in the 1980s: a demographic effectiveness field perspective," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 26(10), pages 1545-1561, October.
- C G Amrhein & R Flowerdew, 1992. "The effect of data aggregation on a Poisson regression model of Canadian migration," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 24(10), pages 1381-1391, October.
- Martin Bell & Philip Rees, 2006. "Comparing migration in Britain and Australia: harmonisation through use of age – time plans," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 38(5), pages 959-988, May.
- Donald J. Bogue & Gregory Liegel & Michael Kozloski, 2009. "Immigration, Internal Migration, and Local Mobility in the U.S," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13473, June.
- M. Bell & M. Blake & P. Boyle & O. Duke-Williams & P. Rees & J. Stillwell & G. Hugo, 2002. "Cross-national comparison of internal migration: issues and measures," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 165(3), pages 435-464.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance; Environment; Geography; Research Methods; Urban and Regional Studies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:14407_19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.