Cross-national comparison of internal migration: issues and measures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicole Van Der Gaag & Leo Van Wissen, 2008. "Economic Determinants Of Internal Migration Rates: "A Comparison Across Five European Countries"," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 99(2), pages 209-222, April.
- Aude Bernard & Martin Bell, 2015. "Smoothing internal migration age profiles for comparative research," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 32(33), pages 915-948, May.
- repec:spr:demogr:v:54:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s13524-017-0626-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin Bell & Elin Charles-Edwards & Philipp Ueffing & John Stillwell & Marek Kupiszewski & Dorota Kupiszewska, 2015. "Internal Migration and Development: Comparing Migration Intensities Around the World," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 41(1), pages 33-58, March.
- repec:spr:anresc:v:59:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00168-016-0753-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Jack DeWaard & James Raymer, 2012. "The temporal dynamics of international migration in Europe: Recent trends," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 26(21), pages 543-592, June.
- World Bank, 2012. "In Search of Opportunities : How a More Mobile Workforce Can Propel Ukraine’s Prosperity (Vol. 2 of 2) : Technical Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12287, The World Bank.
- Katherine Curtis & Elizabeth Fussell & Jack DeWaard, 2015. "Recovery Migration After Hurricanes Katrina and Rita: Spatial Concentration and Intensification in the Migration System," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 52(4), pages 1269-1293, August.
- Martin Bell & Dominic Brown, 2014. "Analysing spatial interactions: inter-regional migration flows," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Spatially Integrated Social Science, chapter 19, pages 403-435 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Francis Markham & Bruce Doran & Martin Young, 2014. "The Spatial Extents of Casino Catchments in Australia," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 60-78, March.
- Olga Kupets, 2012. "Characteristics and Determinants of Internal Labor Mobility in Ukraine," World Bank Other Operational Studies 26804, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssa:v:165:y:2002:i:3:p:435-464. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.