Simulating the characteristics of populations at the small area level: New validation techniques for a spatial microsimulation model in Australia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Azizur Rahman & Ann Harding & Robert Tanton & Shuangzhe Liu, 2010. "Methodological Issues in Spatial Microsimulation Modelling for Small Area Estimation," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 3(2), pages 3-22.
- Stephen Hynes & Karyn Morrissey & Cathal O’Donoghue, 2005.
"Building a Static Farm Level Spatial Microsimulation Model: Statistically Matching the Irish National Farm Survey to the Irish Census of Agriculture,"
0506, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Stephen Hynes & Karyn Morrissey & Cathal O'donoghue, 2006. "Building a Static Farm Level Spatial Microsimulation Model: Statistically Matching the Irish National Farm Survey to the Irish Census of Agriculture," ERSA conference papers ersa06p431, European Regional Science Association.
- P Williamson & M Birkin & P H Rees, 1998. "The estimation of population microdata by using data from small area statistics and samples of anonymised records," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(5), pages 785-816, May.
- Robert Tanton & Yogi Vidyattama, 2010. "Pushing It To The Edge: Extending Generalised Regression As A Spatial Microsimulation Method," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 3(2), pages 23-33.
- Robert Tanton & Yogi Vidyattama & Justine McNamara & Quoc Ngu Vu & Ann Harding, 2009. "Old, Single and Poor: Using Microsimulation and Microdata to Analyse Poverty and the Impact of Policy Change among Older Australians," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 28(2), pages 102-120, June.
- Edwards, Kimberley L. & Clarke, Graham P., 2009. "The design and validation of a spatial microsimulation model of obesogenic environments for children in Leeds, UK: SimObesity," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 1127-1134, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:uae:soceng:y:2014:i:1:p:21-34 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kate A Timmins & Kimberley L Edwards, 2016. "Validation of Spatial Microsimulation Models: a Proposal to Adopt the Bland-Altman Method," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 9(2), pages 106-122.
- repec:arp:ajlsar:2017:p:82-88 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsGeographic map; Housing stress; Reweighting; Small area estimation; Spatial microdata; Statistical significance test;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:57:y:2013:i:1:p:149-165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .