Future perspectives of EU Cohesion Policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Baker, Terence J. & FitzGerald, John & Honohan, Patrick, 1996. "Economic Implications for Ireland of EMU," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS28, December.
- John Bradley & Timo Mitze & Edgar Morgenroth & Gerhard Untiedt, 2006. "How can we know if EU cohesion policy is successful? Integrating micro and macro approaches to the evaluation of Structural Funds," Working Papers 1-2006, GEFRA - Gesellschaft fuer Finanz- und Regionalanalysen.
- Richard Baldwin & Rikard Forslid & Philippe Martin & Gianmarco Ottaviano & Frederic Robert-Nicoud, 2005.
"Economic Geography and Public Policy,"
Princeton University Press,
edition 1, number 7524.
- Richard Baldwin & Rikard Forslid & Philippe Martin & Gianmarco Ottaviano & Frederic Robert Nicoud, 2003. "Economic Geography and Public Policy," Post-Print halshs-00179815, HAL.
- Richard Baldwin & Rikard Forslid & Philippe Martin & Gianmarco Ottaviano & Frederic Robert Nicoud, 2003. "Economic Geography and Public Policy," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00179815, HAL.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Junhua Li & Wenli Cheng, 2015. "Country Size, Economic Structure and Transaction Efficiency: An Asymmetric Spatial General Equilibrium Model of Income Differences across Nations," Monash Economics Working Papers 17-15, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Baldwin, Richard E. & Martin, Philippe, 2004. "Agglomeration and regional growth," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, in: J. V. Henderson & J. F. Thisse (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 60, pages 2671-2711, Elsevier.
- Guilherme Resende & Alexandre Carvalho & Patrícia Sakowski & Túlio Cravo, 2016.
"Evaluating multiple spatial dimensions of economic growth in Brazil using spatial panel data models,"
The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 56(1), pages 1-31, January.
- Guilherme Mendes Resende & Alexandre Xavier Ywata Carvalho & Patrícia Alessandra Morita Sakowski & Túlio Antonio Cravo, 2016. "Evaluating multiple spatial dimensions of economic growth in Brazil using spatial panel data models," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 56(1), pages 1-31, January.
- Danilo Camargo Igliori, 2006.
"Deforestation, Growth And Agglomeration Effects: Evidence From Agriculture In The Brazilian Amazon,"
Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting]
102, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Danilo Igliori, 2008. "Deforestation, Growth and Agglomeration Effects: Evidence from Agriculture in the Brazilian Amazon," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 29.2008, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2008.
- Danilo Igliori, 2006. "Deforestation, Growth and Agglomeration Effects: Evidence From Agriculture in the Brazilian Amazon," ERSA conference papers ersa06p719, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:nbp:nbpbik:v:47:y:2016:i:6:p:463-494 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yuri S. Mansury & Nij Tontisirin & Sutee Anantsuksomsri, 2012. "The impact of the built environment on the location choices of the creative class: Evidence from Thailand," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(3), pages 183-205, August.
- Donald R. Davis & Prachi Mishra, 2007. "Stolper-Samuelson Is Dead: And Other Crimes of Both Theory and Data," NBER Chapters, in: Globalization and Poverty, pages 87-108, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Prettner, Klaus & Strulik, Holger, 2018.
"Trade and productivity: The family connection redux,"
Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 276-291.
- Prettner, Klaus & Strulik, Holger, 2013. "Trade and productivity: The family connection redux," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 159, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Klaus Prettner & Holger Strulik, 2015. "Trade and Productivity: The Family Connection Redux," FIW Working Paper series 148, FIW.
- Zbigniew Mogila, 2015.
"Conceptual model of the concept of the territorial cohesion,"
1517, Instytut Rozwoju, Institute for Development.
- Zbigniew Mogila, 2015. "Conceptual model of the concept of the territorial cohesion," Working Papers 1510, Instytut Rozwoju, Institute for Development.
- Dahl, Juliana, 2013. "Innovation and growth in regions with specific geographical features," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers 463, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Deng, Zhongqi & Qin, Ming & Song, Shunfeng, 2020. "Re-study on Chinese city size and policy formation," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 60(C).
- Stef Proost & Jacques-François Thisse, 2019.
"What Can Be Learned from Spatial Economics?,"
Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 57(3), pages 575-643, September.
- Stef Proost & Jacques-Francois Thisse, 2017. "What Can Be Learned from Spatial Economics?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 167/EC/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Proost, Stef & Thisse, Jacques-FranÃ§ois, 2019. "What can be learned from spatial economics?," LIDAM Reprints CORE 3089, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Alok Kumar Mishra & Prasanna Kumar Mohanty, 2018. "Urban infrastructure financing in India: applying the benefit and earmarking principles of taxation," Journal of Social and Economic Development, Springer;Institute for Social and Economic Change, vol. 20(1), pages 110-128, April.
- Matthias Firgo & Peter Mayerhofer, 2016. "Wissensintensive Unternehmensdienste, Wissens-Spillovers und regionales Wachstum. Teilprojekt 3: Zur Standortstruktur von wissensintensiven Unternehmensdiensten – Fakten, Bestimmungsgründe, regionalpo," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 59427, December.
- Dorota Ciołek & Tomasz Brodzicki, 2016. "Determinanty produktywności polskich powiatów," Bank i Kredyt, Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 47(5), pages 463-494.
- Daniel Ştefan Armeanu & Georgeta Vintilă & Ştefan Cristian Gherghina, 2017. "Empirical Study towards the Drivers of Sustainable Economic Growth in EU-28 Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(1), pages 1-22, December.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara, 2010.
"Estimates of the steady state growth rates for selected Asian countries with an extended Solow model,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 46-53, January.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara, 2008. "Estimates of the Steady State Growth Rates for Selected Asian Countries with an Extended Solow Model," MPRA Paper 9724, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jul 2008.
- Prof. Dr. Adem KALCA & Resc. Assist. Atakan DURMAZ, 2012. "Diaspora As The Instrument Of Humane Capital," International Journal of Business and Social Research, LAR Center Press, vol. 2(5), pages 94-104, October.
- Jung-Suk Yu & M. Kabir Hassan & Abdullah Mamun & Abul Hassan, 2014.
"Financial Sectors Reform and Economic Growth in Morocco: An Empirical Analysis,"
Journal of Emerging Market Finance, Institute for Financial Management and Research, vol. 13(1), pages 69-102, April.
- M. Kabir Hassan & Jung Suk-Yu, 2007. "Financial Sector Reform and Economic Growth in Morocco: An Empirical Analysis," NFI Working Papers 2007-WP-28, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- repec:zbw:rwidps:0030 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicolai J. Foss, 2012. "Linking Ethics and Economic Growth: a Comment on Hunt," Contemporary Economics, University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw., vol. 6(3), September.
- He, Qichun, 2018. "Inflation and innovation with a cash-in-advance constraint on human capital accumulation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 171(C), pages 14-18.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gef:wpaper:7-2012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Inge Khodjasteh). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/gefrade.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.