How can we know if EU cohesion policy is successful? Integrating micro and macro approaches to the evaluation of Structural Funds
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tinbergen, Jan, 1995. "The Duration of Development," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 333-339, September.
- RÃ¸dseth,AsbjÃ¸rn, 2000. "Open Economy Macroeconomics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521788748.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Bradley, 2010. "EU Cohesion Policy in a Period of Economic Crisis: Evaluating Impacts in Small Open Economies," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 7, pages 50-67.
- Alm, Bastian & Bade, Franz-Josef, 2009. "The impact of firm subsidies: Evaluating German regional policy," EconStor Preprints 103402, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Morgenroth, Edgar, 2011. "How Can We Improve Evaluation Methods for Public Infrastructure?," Papers EC2, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- John Bradley & Gerhard Untiedt, 2012. "Assessing the impact of EU Cohesion Policy: What can economic models tell us?," HERMIN Economic Papers 2-2012, HERMIN.
- John Bradley & Gerhard Untiedt, "undated". "Future perspectives of EU Cohesion Policy," HERMIN Economic Papers 1-2012, HERMIN.
- Bade, Franz-Josef & Alm, Bastian, 2010. "Endbericht zum Gutachten Evaluierung der Gemeinschaftsaufgabe "Verbesserung der regionalen Wirtschaftsstruktur" (GRW) durch einzelbetriebliche Erfolgskontrolle für den Förderzeitraum 1999-20," EconStor Research Reports 93487, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- John Bradley, 2010. "EU Cohesion Policy at the Time of Economic Crisis: Assessing the Impact on Small Open Economies," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 3-23.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Warr, Peter G., 1974. "The Economics Of Shadow Pricing: Market Distortions And Public Investment," Staff Papers 14116, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Meyers, William H., 1974. "The Measurement Of The Social Opportunity Cost Of Labor In A Labor Surplus Economy," Staff Papers 14012, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Jan Tinbergen, 1996. "Is 0.7% development assistance enough?," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 307-309, January.
- John Bradley, 2006. "Evaluating the impact of European Union Cohesion policy in less-developed countries and regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 189-200.
- Csaba, László, 2018. "Az intézményi gazdaságtan és a főáram [Institutional economics and the mainstream]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(1), pages 1-23.
- Cunha, Alexandre B., 2005. "Managing Public Debt, Money Supply and Foreign Assets: Some Indeterminacy Results," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil), vol. 59(3), July.
- Ganaba, Nouhoum, 1997. "Market failures and government failures in West Africa: Which strategies for the future?," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 100, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gef:wpaper:1-2006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Inge Khodjasteh). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/gefrade.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.