How can we know if EU cohesion policy is successful? Integrating micro and macro approaches to the evaluation of Structural Funds
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tinbergen, Jan, 1995. "The Duration of Development," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 333-339, September.
- RÃ¸dseth,AsbjÃ¸rn, 2000. "Open Economy Macroeconomics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521788748, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Bradley, 2010. "EU Cohesion Policy in a Period of Economic Crisis: Evaluating Impacts in Small Open Economies," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 7, pages 50-67.
- Alm, Bastian & Bade, Franz-Josef, 2009. "The impact of firm subsidies: Evaluating German regional policy," EconStor Preprints 103402, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Morgenroth, Edgar, 2011. "How Can We Improve Evaluation Methods for Public Infrastructure?," Papers EC2, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- John Bradley & Gerhard Untiedt, 2012. "Assessing the impact of EU Cohesion Policy: What can economic models tell us?," HERMIN Economic Papers 2-2012, HERMIN.
- John Bradley & Gerhard Untiedt, "undated". "Future perspectives of EU Cohesion Policy," HERMIN Economic Papers 1-2012, HERMIN.
- Bade, Franz-Josef & Alm, Bastian, 2010. "Endbericht zum Gutachten Evaluierung der Gemeinschaftsaufgabe "Verbesserung der regionalen Wirtschaftsstruktur" (GRW) durch einzelbetriebliche Erfolgskontrolle für den Förderzeitraum 1999-20," EconStor Research Reports 93487, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- John Bradley, 2010. "EU Cohesion Policy at the Time of Economic Crisis: Assessing the Impact on Small Open Economies," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 3-23.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gef:wpaper:1-2006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Inge Khodjasteh). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gefrade.html .