Report NEP-EEC-2012-06-05This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guntram B. Wolff, 2012. "Arithmetic is absolute: euro area adjustment," Policy Contributions 724, Bruegel.
- Mariam Camarero & Estrella Gómez & Cecilio Tamarit, 2012. "EMU and intra-European trade. Long-run evidence using gravity equations," ThE Papers 10/25, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Koop, Gary & Onorante, Luca, 2011. "Estimating Phillips Curves in Turbulent Times using the ECB’s Survey of Professional Forecasters," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-19, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Mariam Camarero & Estrella Gómez & Cecilio Tamarit, 2012. "The euro impact on trade. Long run evidence with structural breaks," ThE Papers 10/27, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Item repec:fpo:wpaper:13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Estrella Gómez & Juliette Milgram Baleix, 2012. "EMU impact of on third countries’ exports. A gravity approach," ThE Papers 10/26, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- C. J. Polychroniou, 2012. "The Mediterranean Conundrum: The Link between the State and the Macroeconomy, and the Disastrous Effects of the European Policy of Austerity," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_124, Levy Economics Institute.
- Maria J. Nieto & Gillian G. Garcia, 2012. "The Insufficiency of Traditional Safety Nets: What Bank Resolution Fund for Europe?," FMG Special Papers sp209, Financial Markets Group.
- Gerhard Untiedt & John Bradley, 2012. "Future perspectives of EU Cohesion Policy," Working Papers 7-2012, GEFRA - Gesellschaft fuer Finanz- und Regionalanalysen.
- Pablo Hernández de Cos & Carlos Thomas, 2012. "The impact of fiscal consolidation on economic growth. An illustration for the Spanish economy based on a general equilibrium model," Occasional Papers 1205, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.