Land as production factor
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ciccone, Antonio, 2002. "Agglomeration effects in Europe," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 213-227, February.
- Fujita,Masahisa, 1991. "Urban Economic Theory," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521396455, March.
- M.T. Daly & M.J. Webber, 1973. "The Growth of the Firm within the City," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 10(3), pages 303-317, October.
- Ciccone, Antonio & Hall, Robert E, 1996.
"Productivity and the Density of Economic Activity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(1), pages 54-70, March.
- Antonio Ciccone & Robert E. Hall, 1993. "Productivity and the Density of Economic Activity," NBER Working Papers 4313, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonio Ciccone & Robert E. Hall, 1995. "Productivity and the density of economic activity," Economics Working Papers 120, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Paul Cheshire & Stephen Sheppard, 2004. "The Introduction of Price Signals into Land Use Planning," Urban/Regional 0410002, EconWPA.
- Cheshire, P. C. & Sheppard, Stephen Charles, 2005. "The introduction of price signals into land use planning decision-making : a proposal," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 568, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Grubbstrom, Robert W., 1995. "Modelling production opportunities -- an historical overview," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1-3), pages 1-14, October.
- C. F. Sirmans & Arnold L. Redman, 1979. "apital-Land Substitution and the Price Elasticity of Demand for Urban Residential Land," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 54(2), pages 167-176.
- Cheshire, Paul & Sheppard, Stephen, 2004.
"Land markets and land market regulation: progress towards understanding,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 619-637, November.
- Cheshire, P. C. & Sheppard, Stephen Charles, 2004. "Land markets and land market regulation : progress towards understanding," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 566, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Bruna Zolin & Lucia Luzi, 2013. "Unexpected and Growing Interest in Land Investments? The Asian Case," Working Papers 2013:26, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2006-02-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2006-02-05 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2006-02-05 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa05p220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.