Economic Forecasting for Large Russian Cities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dean Croushore, 1998. "Evaluating inflation forecasts," Working Papers 98-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- A. Granberg & Iu. Zaitseva, 2002. "Growth Rates in the National Economic Space," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(8), pages 72-91.
- Berger, Mark C. & Blomquist, Glenn C. & Sabirianova Peter, Klara, 2008.
"Compensating differentials in emerging labor and housing markets: Estimates of quality of life in Russian cities,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 25-55, January.
- Berger, Mark C. & Blomquist, Glenn C. & Peter, Klara Sabirianova, 2003. "Compensating Differentials in Emerging Labor and Housing Markets: Estimates of Quality of Life in Russian Cities," IZA Discussion Papers 900, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marcellino, Massimiliano & Stock, James H. & Watson, Mark W., 2003.
"Macroeconomic forecasting in the Euro area: Country specific versus area-wide information,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Massimiliano Marcellino & James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, "undated". "Macroeconomic Forecasting in the Euro Area: Country Specific versus Area-Wide Information," Working Papers 201, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Topel, Robert H, 1986. "Local Labor Markets," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(3), pages 111-143, June.
- Uwe Blien & Alexandros Tassinopoulos, 2001.
"Forecasting Regional Employment with the ENTROP Method,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 113-124.
- Blien, Uwe & Tassinopoulos, Alexandros, 1999. "Forecasting Regional Employment with the ENTROP Method," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa344, European Regional Science Association.
- Francis X. Diebold & Jose A. Lopez, 1995. "Forecast evaluation and combination," Research Paper 9525, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Mayo Stephen K. & Stein, James I., 1995. "Housing and Labor Market Distortions in Poland: Linkages and Policy Implications," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 153-182, June.
- Figlio, David N. & Blonigen, Bruce A., 2000. "The Effects of Foreign Direct Investment on Local Communities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 338-363, September.
- Moulton, Brent R, 1990. "An Illustration of a Pitfall in Estimating the Effects of Aggregate Variables on Micro Unit," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(2), pages 334-338, May.
- David G. Terkla & Peter B. Doeringer, 1991. "Explaining variations in employment growth: Structural and cyclical change among states and local areas," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 329-348, May.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-FOR-2005-11-09 (Forecasting)
- NEP-GEO-2005-11-09 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TRA-2005-11-09 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2005-11-09 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa04p318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.