Report NEP-FOR-2005-11-09This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hui Feng, 2005. "Real-Time or Current Vintage: Does the Type of Data Matter for Forecasting and Model Selection?," Econometrics Working Papers 0515, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Nils Karl SÃ¸rensen, 2004. "Model Selection, Forecasting and Monthly Seasonality of Hotel Nights in Denmark," ERSA conference papers ersa04p92, European Regional Science Association.
- Raymond Struyk & Douglas Wissoker & Ioulia Zaitseva, 2004. "Economic Forecasting for Large Russian Cities," ERSA conference papers ersa04p318, European Regional Science Association.
- Tom Petersen, 2004. "Modelling cross-border transport: Three cases in Ã–resund," ERSA conference papers ersa04p693, European Regional Science Association.
- Maurício Yoshinori Une & Marcelo Savino Portugal, 2005. "Can fear beat hope? A story of GARCH-in-Mean-Level effects for Emerging Market Country Risks," Econometrics 0509006, EconWPA.
- Crescenzio GALLO, 2005. "Artificial Neural Networks in Finance Modelling," Experimental 0509002, EconWPA.
- MatÃas Mayor FernÃ¡ndez & Ana JesÃºs LÃ³pez MenÃ©ndez & Rigoberto PÃ©rez SuÃ¡rez, 2004. "Defining Scenarios through shift - share models. An Application to the regional employment," ERSA conference papers ersa04p454, European Regional Science Association.
- Yoshitaka Kajita & Masaya Kawano & Tetsunobu Yoshitake & Hiroshi Tatsumi & Satoshi Toi, 2004. "Spatial structure and prediction of Land use change considering development projects in urban promotion districts," ERSA conference papers ersa04p512, European Regional Science Association.