Transport in an Integrating Europe: Sustainable Development and Cohesion
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Vickerman, Roger, 2003. "Transport in an Integrating Europe: Sustainable Development and Cohesion," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 3, pages 163-174.
References listed on IDEAS
- Piet Rietveld & Roger Vickerman, 2003.
"Transport in regional science: The “death of distance” is premature,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 83(1), pages 229-248, October.
- Piet Rietveld & Roger Vickerman, 2003. "Transport in regional science: The “death of distance” is premature," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 83(1), pages 229-248, October.
- Marius Brülhart, 1998. "Economic Geography, Industry Location and Trade: The Evidence," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(6), pages 775-801, August.
- Michele Boldrin & Fabio Canova, 2001. "Inequality and convergence in Europe's regions: reconsidering European regional policies," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 16(32), pages 205-253, April.
- McCann, Philip & Fingleton, Bernard, 1996. "The Regional Agglomeration Impact of Just-in-Time Input Linkages: Evidence from the Scottish Electronics Industry," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 43(5), pages 493-518, November.
- Karen Helene Midelfart-Knarvik & Henry G. Overman, 2002. "Delocation and European integration: is structural spending justified?," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 17(35), pages 321-359, October.
- Amiti, Mary, 1998. "New Trade Theories and Industrial Location in the EU: A Survey of Evidence," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(2), pages 45-53, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Van Malderen, Laurent & Jourquin, Bart & Thomas, Isabelle & Vanoutrive, Thomas & Verhetsel, Ann & Witlox, Frank, 2012.
"On the mobility policies of companies: What are the good practices? The Belgian case,"
Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 10-19.
- VAN MALDEREN, Laurent & JOURQUIN, Bart & THOMAS, Isabelle & VANOUTRIVE, Thomas, 2012. "On the mobility policies of companies: what are the good practices? The Belgian case," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2419, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Laurent Van Malderen & Bart Jourquin & Isabelle Thomas & Thomas Vanoutrive & Ann Verhetsel & Frank Witlox, 2011. "Employer Mobility Plans: Acceptability, Efficiency And Costs," ERSA conference papers ersa10p291, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa03p64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .